****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Good afternoon " Lifers":)

Got a little news from Laura today...Carnival is working on the contracts

with the ports, as soon as that is in place( which should be soon) they will get us pricing....:D

Hi Barbara.....

That is GREAT news......can't wait to hear all about the pricing....all of this waiting is killing us!!!!!!:rolleyes: :D :D

Good afternoon " Lifers":)

Got a little news from Laura today...Carnival is working on the contracts

with the ports, as soon as that is in place( which should be soon) they will get us pricing....:D

This is great news. I can hardly wait.;)

Good Morning Everyone -- coffee tastes great this morning on this cool day!:D

Can't wait to hear about the pricing, Pugs!!!

Good Morning!!!

Okay Sharon.....why do you feel the need to keep on letting us know about your cool mornings??:D :D LOL

We are still enjoying 80's/90's down here in South Florida. But, hey, at least we are still enjoying our pool down here...we don't have to cover our pool. Our pool is heated so we can use it year around even though no one goes in the pool November through March. I can't imagine if we had to cover our pool with our 75 lb lab, he would be walking all over the cover trying to figure out a way to get in the pool. Does your rottie try walking on the cover?:p

Good Morning!!!

Okay Sharon.....why do you feel the need to keep on letting us know about your cool mornings??:D :D LOL

We are still enjoying 80's/90's down here in South Florida. But, hey, at least we are still enjoying our pool down here...we don't have to cover our pool. Our pool is heated so we can use it year around even though no one goes in the pool November through March. I can't imagine if we had to cover our pool with our 75 lb lab, he would be walking all over the cover trying to figure out a way to get in the pool. Does your rottie try walking on the cover?:p

Yeah, I'm jealous about your pool. Ours is heated too, but about 3 weeks ago, the nights started getting really cool, and the pool water temperature was really going down, causing the heater to run all the time. That gets really expensive, considering cooling and heating this house alone is about the same as the national debt!:eek: Our lab is about 130 pounds and the Rottie is about the same -- and they both walk on the pool cover and bounce and run and chase each other. That's why we have one of those covers that shows an elephant standing on it!! LOL Andrew only gets ticked off when they decide to poop on the cover!

I just checked the temperature in the house -- it got down in the high 40s last night and it is still only 67 in the house.

Hi all you lifers, it is time to say good afternoon now.

Not sure where the day has gone, went back to the gym today for the first time since all the shoulder problem began and was there longer than most days so maybe that is why the day has flown.

Mahwah, I have a question. What can we expect temp. wise the end of Feb. when we arrive in Fort Lauderdale for our Miracle cruise?

We were stationed at Homestead before DH retired from the Air Force and before Andrew, but I can not recall Feb. temps for the life of me. Thanks... Bobbie

Come on Lifers, where is everyone?

I posted this afternoon around 2:00 and no one has since then.

Guess I will just give up soon and go to bed. Have a 4 hour trip to make tomorrow so will need to be up real early anyway.

Good Night.

Come on Lifers, where is everyone?

I posted this afternoon around 2:00 and no one has since then.

Guess I will just give up soon and go to bed. Have a 4 hour trip to make tomorrow so will need to be up real early anyway.

Good Night.

It's almost like since I came back from my vacation that everyone has gone away! Perhaps it's my fault -- I should go on another vacation, huh????

What are we doing on page 3? How are people suppose to learn about this great group ... as we're patiently waiting for pricing. (tap tap tap tap tap tap) :D

afternoon Lifers! It's fall in L.A. Yesterday it was 102 in the city. :rolleyes:

Did someone say vacation? Sign me up! I'm ready for another one!

off to go get some lunch. Catch y'all later in the day!

Maywah - glad to hear the good report on your FIL. And Pugs, you need to get that finger better soon! :p

I survived - it was actually much easier than I thought. Not sure how I'll feel tomorrow but I was pain free in the pool. Things are starting to hurt again now that I'm home but it may just be some soreness from working out again. I really miss exercising - it's been about 18 months since I've been able to regularly work out. Had to switch from the gym we'd been going to and joined the local Y to get pool access, but I have always loved to be in the water so I enjoyed it. I am trying to convince sis to join but she doesn't swim and is a bit afraid of the deepwater class I did. I on the other hand couldn't sink if I tried so no worries for me. ;)

Thanks Vacruizer!;)

Glad you survived your aerobic class in the water. When Kaitlyn's back was hurting....it felt better whenever she got in the pool. Her back still bothers her from time to time, but I guess as long as she continues cheering, it will put a strain on her back with all of the lifting and moves she does. Thats part of the territory I guess!:rolleyes:

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!:)

Happy Friday Everyone!

Are you all ready for the weekend? I know I am!:D Yesterday we had off from school so Kaitlyn and I did lunch and then we spent the afternoon shopping for homecoming dresses.....:eek: What a project, but I think we found one. She still would like to check around to make sure this is the one she wants.

1tuckersmom......temps in February are usually in the 70's, but then again we have had years...when its really cold so she just never know. Check with me again right around the time you are coming.;)

Maryland Lady......I agree with you, our board has been slow...maybe you should go back on vacation....:D I guess everyone has been busy doing their thing. I know its been crazy at our house with everything that is going on with all of Kaitlyn's activities and all. I am totally exhausted!

BSQ....102 in the city........ouch......:eek:

Jjay.......where have you been??

Hope everyone has an A-W-E-S-O-M-E weekend.

Hi all and happy week-end.

Mahwah, thanks for the temp info, I will just come prepared for any kind of weather, then I will have it covered.:)

I will be in touch closer to our sail date, we will be in Fort Lauderdale one day pre and two days post cruise, maybe I could give you a call to say hello.

good Saturday morning Lifers! It's about a perfect Fall day on the west coast (Jjay, so sorry bout the snow already .. but PLEASE keep it up there!!)

Catching up on errands and chores today ... vacation laundry. UGH. I swear my dirty clothes multiply in my suitcase. Found out two days ago I'm heading to Hawaii week after next. :eek: Am trying to see if I can extend my airline ticket so I can at least have a couple days o fun.

Hoping when I get back we'll have some pricing! In the meantime ... coffee's on (warning, it's half caf), and I'll just sip n wait.

Glad to see everyone. Jjay - it has been too long.

Thanks to everyone for the concern. Dad went to that happy place day before yesterdy. We bury him tomorrow.

I'll be back around the 21st for coffee.

Oh Mr. Ed.......:(

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad, but please know that you and Rita are in our thoughts and prayers. We are thinking of you. God Bless

Ed and Rita, you are in my prayers. Sorry to here the loss of your dad. It is always a sad time for the living. Those that have passed on are in a better place. Will keep the coffee warm and fresh for you

JJay

Hi " Lifers", well I have to tell ya, my week has not been good. I had surgery on my finger Thursday, they had to rebreak it and set it , it was not healing as the doctor wanted... I am now up and moving again... I do handle being put to sleep very well. It takes me a few days to get over it... I was at the hospital pretty much all Thursday , they wouldn't let me come home till I was awake!!

Glad to see everyone. Jjay - it has been too long.

Thanks to everyone for the concern. Dad went to that happy place day before yesterdy. We bury him tomorrow.

I'll be back around the 21st for coffee.

Ed I am so sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you and your family...

Take care , remember the " Lifers" prayers are with you...

Archived