****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

"Who" wants to cruise with the " Lifers"...

Come join us, Pricing will be here soon....

Laura said we can be a group!!!! We are still waitng on " Carnival" to set the contracts with the ports!!!!!...

Don't miss out, with this time of the year, this group space will fill up fast...

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO – Sharon and Daughter (16)

30. 1tuckersmom – Bobbie

31. Mdwstcruiser- Carol and Doug

32. Susieon

33. Lori-N-NY

34. Drobson Dan and Marie

35. Andy007

Hi " Lifers", well I have to tell ya, my week has not been good. I had surgery on my finger Thursday, they had to rebreak it and set it , it was not healing as the doctor wanted... I am now up and moving again... I do NOT handle being put to sleep very well. It takes me a few days to get over it... I was at the hospital pretty much all Thursday , they wouldn't let me come home till I was awake!!

That sould have been Do not handle being put to sleep well!!!! See I am still out of it!!!!!

Ed, our thoughts and prayers are with you,Rita and all your family.

That is always a tough one, but having good friends to support you always made it a little easier for me.

Pugs, I am so sorry about your hand, hope you heal better than you tolerate being put to sleep.

Hope you are not mad at Roxy about this deal, I know she must be a sweety.:)

Hi " Lifers", well I have to tell ya, my week has not been good. I had surgery on my finger Thursday, they had to rebreak it and set it , it was not healing as the doctor wanted... I am now up and moving again... I do handle being put to sleep very well. It takes me a few days to get over it... I was at the hospital pretty much all Thursday , they wouldn't let me come home till I was awake!!

Oh Pugs........

That sounds so painful...:( Hope you feel better soon, but for now...I hope Joe and John are walking Roxy!;) I was wondering where you have been...its not like you to not check in with the "lifers"!:D Take care of that finger.

Oh Pugs........

That sounds so painful...:( Hope you feel better soon, but for now...I hope Joe and John are walking Roxy!;) I was wondering where you have been...its not like you to not check in with the "lifers"!:D Take care of that finger.

They took over the walking job for a few days...Roxy and I went for a short walk together today....She looks at my hand and makes a funny face, like she knows what happened....Poor baby, it was not her it was that silly door!!!!!!

Oh, BSQ I forgot to say that I am jealous of you..

I love,love,love Hawaii. My favorite place of all.

Is there extra room in your luggage for me?:D

BSQ, I am jealous, I really need a vacation!!!!!!!:( :D

Ed, our thoughts and prayers are with you,Rita and all your family.

That is always a tough one, but having good friends to support you always made it a little easier for me.

Pugs, I am so sorry about your hand, hope you heal better than you tolerate being put to sleep.

Hope you are not mad at Roxy about this deal, I know she must be a sweety.:)

I could never be mad at Roxy, she is a sweety:D

Ed, my condolences to you and Rita. We'll be keeping y'all in our prayers.

Pugs, OUCH! Hope your fingers now on the proper mend.

Yes , I think my finger is well on the mend now, good thing it is my left hand:eek: .....I am wearing a lot of tops without buttons:eek:

Look at our group;) , I hope we have prices this week!!!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO – Sharon and Daughter (16)

30. 1tuckersmom – Bobbie

31. Mdwstcruiser- Carol and Doug

32. Susieon

33. Lori-N-NY

34. Drobson Dan and Marie

35. Andy007

Ed & Rita -- our condolences and thoughts and prayers are coming your way. Hang in there!!!!

Pugs -- good for you -- I can't remember when you were first in the morning to post!!!! Good Job!!! Sorry to hear about your finger -- but this too, shall pass!

BSQ -- after you fit 1tuckersmom in your luggage, is there room for me, too?? I've never been to Hawaii, and I think I'm due!

Everyone else -- Good Morning!!!!:eek:

Ed & Rita -- our condolences and thoughts and prayers are coming your way. Hang in there!!!!

Pugs -- good for you -- I can't remember when you were first in the morning to post!!!! Good Job!!! Sorry to hear about your finger -- but this too, shall pass!

BSQ -- after you fit 1tuckersmom in your luggage, is there room for me, too?? I've never been to Hawaii, and I think I'm due!

Everyone else -- Good Morning!!!!:eek:

As all the "Lifers" know, I am not your morning person....However my finger kept me up most the night...I am not going to take that pain med...I hate the way it makes me feel, I will stick with my mortin and even that makes me sleepy:eek: ...

I am teaching all week, guess I will have to deal with it( finger) ..

I have a pink brace the kids should love that:cool: ..

Where are the "Lifers" today...

My " Bucs" play today, my family went , but I am staying home, I will watch it on TV....

I am so excited to get the pricing. Make sure you are on my E mail list, I will send it to you as soon as I know....

Come out and chat " Lifers" where ever you are.....:D

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

They took over the walking job for a few days...Roxy and I went for a short walk together today....She looks at my hand and makes a funny face, like she knows what happened....Poor baby, it was not her it was that silly door!!!!!!

Roxy sounds so cute.....dogs are so smart...they always seems to know when you are upset or hurting!;)

Good afternoon lifers!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Its still very hot here...can't wait for that "cool" weather when I can open all the windows in the house.

Kaitlyn had her homecoming game last night for the Optimist club and it was a late night. The game didn't start until 9pm. It rained on and off all day and 2 of the games were cancelled yesterday due to lightening. We won the game 26-0, but the game got called at the beginning of the 3rd quarter because the other team started fighting with our team which was so silly because the Sports Complex is right where the police station is so the cops were there within seconds. The girls were disappointed about the game ending early.:(

Today is such a lazy day. David has gone 4 wheelin' with his buddies, Kaitlyn got up this morning, but I just checked on her to see what she was doing and she has gone back to bed and I have been lounging on the couch watching movies on the "lifetime" channel since hubby is not home and he hates the lifetime channel. We got a new china hutch and dining room table set last week, but I haven't had the chance to clean out my old china hutch, I will be working on that today so when David gets home, he can move everything into my dining room.:D What a job!

Can't wait to hear some pricing........I may have some other friends that might want to join us!!!;)

Morning Lifers. Safe to say this is my favorite time of year in So Cal. While it may not be the cool crisp weather I got used to or the colorful display of leaves ... it's 58, sunny with clear blue skies. I had to go shopping for fall clothes yesterday. Everything I have is too warm. :mad:

I would gladly trade places with any of you on this Hawaii trip. When I think of Oahu I don't really think of beautiful beaches, warm sunny days, and tropical drinks with paper umbrellas. It's just some l-o-n-g tiring days seeing a bunch of stores pack to the gills with merchandise.... though by the end of the day I usually have visions of a stiff drink in my hand. :D

Now if it was the big island, that's a different story. I want to see the Volcanos!!!

Hope y'all have a fine Sunday!

Archived