****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Ugh! We are all falling apart apparently!

Reammi - hope you are feeling much better soon. I've only ever had the flu once but it was awful! Hopefully they can give you one of those new antivirals that shortens it.

Welcome back Ed! No price yet. :(

I had it only once myself and that was enough, gosh I thought I would die... Poor Reammi

Hi Pam, Hi Ed, welcome back to the both of you.

Good morning Lifers. :D

Who are you and how is your wonderful bride?

I am the bearded one up for coffee. :p DW is as great as usual. She is packing for our cruise leaving Sunday. We will leave here on Friday driving to Houston. Wish you all were with us.....;)

Good Morning Everyone!!!:D

Coffee is on here. Can't have any tomorrow morning -- doctor is making me take a stress test.:eek: Ugh -- I hate them. Mostly because I can't have my coffee in the morning!!!

Ed & Rita -- glad to see you are back and getting ready for your cruise this weekend. Have a great time!!! Did you pack your Halloween costumes yet? Y'all drive carefully to Houston!

Reammi -- sorry you have the flu. I got my flu shot Friday and I haven't had the flu in years!!!! In fact, it's been over 30 years since I had it and boy was it brutal! I remember being sick and out of work for almost 2 weeks! Hang in there girl!!!

Have a good day everyone!!

Good Evening Lifers!

Hope all is well with everyone......I just finished catching up on all of our posts.

1tuckersmom...so sorry to hear about your DGD. Thats horrible, but I hope she is starting to feel better, I am sure she is sore.

Pugs...how is your hand? It is starting to get just alittle bit cooler down here too. The weather has been perfect at night during Kaitlyn's games. I love this kind of weather!:p

BSQ...Ouch......how is your back? Kaitlyn still has trouble with her back here and there. She was feeling much better, but then it started to hurt again last week at practice so I immediately made her stop and sit out before it got worse. I didn't want her out for another 3 weeks especially with competitions coming up. As of right now, she is fine.:rolleyes: Hope you feel better soon.

Oh Reammi...the flu is nooooo fun. How are you feeling today? Since I work with the elementary school children, I usually get the flu at least once a year and right now I have a cold!:( I hope your girls don't get it. Take care of yourself and drink lots of chicken noodle soup.;)

Pamelazzz....Welcome back!

Ed...we have missed you. I wish we were going on the cruise with you this Sunday. Don't forget to have a drink or 2 for us!!!! Have a GREAT trip and drive carefully to Houston.

Maryland Lady....How is Cherise doing? Sorry to hear she had a terrible year in Volleyball. Sounds like Kaitlyn's JV team. They have only won one game all season and our last game is tomorrow. So......Outer banks is boring....not lively enough? That sounds like Sanibel Island on the west coast of Florida. We have spent many vacations there. Beautiful beaches and great resturants and shops! I love to hang on the beaches, but Kaitlyn gets bored, she likes more action. Whenever we go to Sanibel Island, if we don't go with another family then we allow Kaitlyn to bring a friend along.

Vacruizer....Treasure Island is nice? We are always looking at new places in Florida to check out and we have never been there. We aren't planning a vacation for this summer so maybe we will look into that. I am sure I will want a quick weekend getaway during the summer.

Dafell...where have you been? Hope everything is okay. Its been a few days since you have been on here. What are you guys doing for Hailey's birthday? I can't believe Hailey's birthday will be 3 years since Hurricane Wilma came through South Florida!:eek:

Okay.....I should get off the computer to check on Kaitlyn.....she is suppose to be studying for her Biogoly Honors mid term exam for tomorrow, BUT she is probably texting someone or watching TV....teenagers!:eek: This school year is flying by....marking period ends on Thursday. We have been in school for 9 weeks already.

Its good to see Gary back on here. Where have ya been man? I try to lay low on here myself. I have been known to draw to much attention. In the words of Tommy the Papparazzi bartender "How you doooooooooing?

JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's it going pal?? Been busy busy busy here. Just now getting back into the "looking" at cruise options again. Speaking of Tommy......I needs a drink :)

I thought I'd better check back in and make sure you were all okay. I wish I had more time to read and post. With school in session there just isn't enough hours in the day.

And why doesn't Carnival have Summer 2010 prices out yet? I see The Oasis of the Seas has had prices out for a bit - have you seen how high they are?:eek:

I hope Carnival is more reasonable. Wouldn't it be nice if they did us all the special favor of letting us sail in 2010 for what we just paid in July? One can dream.....

Please everyone take care and stay healthy.

Hello everyone. It has been a while because of Baseball, School and a whole bunch of other stuff. Hope everyone who is either sick or injured is doing better (too many to mention individually). Will be another busy weekend for me with baseball and Hailey is turning 3 on Friday (time sure does fly). Hope everyone has a great hump day and the rest of the week goes quickly.

Aloha Y'all! :D

All I have to say is GAAH! By the end of our day yesterday I am told I looked quite ill. I had to bail out on the last store because I'd run smack on into the wall o pain. Today the bosses grounded me and sent me to work in the office. Hawaii Dude brought me his heating pad so I can alternate that with the ice.

HOWEVER, I was not so out of sorts that I couldn't get myself up off the bed and walk across to the street to have a decent dinner and a beer.

pamelazz, there ya go! on the pricing. I mean they did love us all, didn't they??! Maybe they are working up a Lifers Commeratitive Sailing package for us. hehehehe.

reammi, hope you are feeling better.

ok, my battery is running low ... I've forgotten my power cord at the hotel Time to bid you all farewell!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

I am sooooo excited.......I can hardly believe that I am the first one on here this morning....and....I even beat Mr. Ed today.:D

I am ready for the long weekend.....no school tomorrow so I am off.

Hope all is well with everyone.;)

Hello Lifers, I am back ,had to go out of town for a few days, a dear friend of my husbands passed away.....

We back Ed, glad to have you back...

WOOOOO , us " Lifers" are falling apart!!!!

I will email Laura and Johna tomorrow to see if we have pricing .... Keep your fingers crossed....

Ed you are going on a cruise with out us " Lifers":confused:

Your driving so you can take oHHHHH about 20 or so suitcases, put us in one and take us ........

My hand/finger is mending.... Now if I could just get this dog to stop pulling me along on the walks...Does she not know I can only walk so fast:confused:

I thought I'd better check back in and make sure you were all okay. I wish I had more time to read and post. With school in session there just isn't enough hours in the day.

And why doesn't Carnival have Summer 2010 prices out yet? I see The Oasis of the Seas has had prices out for a bit - have you seen how high they are?:eek:

I hope Carnival is more reasonable. Wouldn't it be nice if they did us all the special favor of letting us sail in 2010 for what we just paid in July? One can dream.....

Please everyone take care and stay healthy.

Hi Pam, glad to hear from you, hope to have prices soon...:D

Carnival is working on port contracts....

Hey All! Been busy the last couple of days -- didn't do the stress test because I ended up staying at home and babysitting the heater repair people! UGH! Stress test rescheduled for 2 weeks later. Today I went to Virginia to have lunch with my retirees' group. We meet every couple of months or so. It was nice. We also went to Cherise's last volleyball game today -- they lost again.:eek: However, Cherise was approached by two college scouts and they told her they were impressed and would be watching her over the next two years. WOW -- was she surprised and so were we. I didn't know they started looking this early!!!:p

Archived