****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Hello Lifers, I am back ,had to go out of town for a few days, a dear friend of my husbands passed away.....

We back Ed, glad to have you back...

WOOOOO , us " Lifers" are falling apart!!!!

I will email Laura and Johna tomorrow to see if we have pricing .... Keep your fingers crossed....

Ed you are going on a cruise with out us " Lifers":confused:

Your driving so you can take oHHHHH about 20 or so suitcases, put us in one and take us ........

My hand/finger is mending.... Now if I could just get this dog to stop pulling me along on the walks...Does she not know I can only walk so fast:confused:

Sorry to hear about your husband's friend. It's not a very good feeling when something like that happens. Give him our best.

Happy Friday Everyone!

Its a rainy day here in South Florida and its suppose to be like this all weekend.....:(

Dafell....give Hailey a big birthday hug and kiss from us...and what is she doing on her day????? Can't believe its been 3 years since Hurricane Wilma ripped through here.

Pugs....sorry to hear about Joe's friend....thats so hard, but please let him know our thoughts are with him.;)

Thank you for all the well wishes. I am feeling much better. I have to say I was sick for a solid week. Now, there is no time to be sick as we have a cheer competition tomorrow. The girls are very excited. My youngest daughter's team went to see High School Musical 3 today as a team. Nothing like taking thirty two 11 year olds to see a movie. They had a great time and that is what it's all about so for that it was worth it!!!!! We got some bad news yesterday. DH was laid off from his job. He quickly got on the phone and lined up interviews for next week. I think he will be ok as lucky for him his entire family does exactly what he does so someone somewhere will know someone to help him get a job. We shall see!!!

Thank you for all the well wishes. I am feeling much better. I have to say I was sick for a solid week. Now, there is no time to be sick as we have a cheer competition tomorrow. The girls are very excited. My youngest daughter's team went to see High School Musical 3 today as a team. Nothing like taking thirty two 11 year olds to see a movie. They had a great time and that is what it's all about so for that it was worth it!!!!! We got some bad news yesterday. DH was laid off from his job. He quickly got on the phone and lined up interviews for next week. I think he will be ok as lucky for him his entire family does exactly what he does so someone somewhere will know someone to help him get a job. We shall see!!!

Merri, glad to hear that you are feeling better. I had a cold the beginning of this week, I didn't feel too bad, but then I passed it onto David and now, he has been laid up in bed since Thursday. He is a big baby.:rolleyes:

I am sooo sorry to hear about Charlie, but I am sure he will find something. We wish him lots of luck, keep us posted.

Good Luck with the cheer competition tomorrow. I am sure you'll win. Our first one is 2 weeks from tomorrow in Miami and the girls are NOT ready for this one. We say that every year, but then again they surprise us and they always do well.

Kaitlyn is busy getting ready for her homecoming dance which is the 15th. She is so excited. The only thing I am not excited for is that the dance is the night before a cheer competition, she'll be home late that night and then I will be up all night, rolling her hair for competition!!!:eek: I am exhausted just thinking about that one. I'll send you some pictures.

All is quiet on here today....where are all of the lifers??:confused:

Take care and I will talk to you soon.

So glad to hear you are feeling better.

Gosh bad news on DH being laid off from his job, that is a tough on.

Sure wish him the best and do hope a new job happens real soon.

Lots of people are losing jobs in our area too, it is real scarey right now.

Glad the girls enjoyed the movie, I`ve heard that it is suppose to be a good one. Bobbie

Hope all is well lifers. Pugs, sorry to hear about Joe's friend.

ahhhhh. Back on the mainland. I'd kiss the ground, but have you seen the sidewalks here???? :eek:

an interesting trip to say the least. good to be back home. The bad part, since it was work ... I can't put off doing laundry. A lot of the clothes I took are part of my work wardrobe rotation, not to mention all the cr@p I bought. (gotta use that employee discount when you can!) My vacation clothes are clean though .......... :D but safe to say no vacations on Oahu for me!

Good Morning Lifers!!

We are finally enjoying some "cool" weather down here in South Florida. I think the high is only suppose to be in the mid 60's today. It was such beautiful weather last night sitting out on the field.

Pugs...how is the weather in Tampa? You are probably alittle cooler than us.

Hope all is well with everyone......our thread has been really slow...where is everybody???:rolleyes:

Good Morning Lifers!!

We are finally enjoying some "cool" weather down here in South Florida. I think the high is only suppose to be in the mid 60's today. It was such beautiful weather last night sitting out on the field.

Pugs...how is the weather in Tampa? You are probably alittle cooler than us.

Hope all is well with everyone......our thread has been really slow...where is everybody???:rolleyes:

It is cold here!!!!!

Good afternoon.... " Lifers"

Hope everyone is enjoying their day, I have been very busy...

My baby is driving, John got his DL Friday.....I let him start driving to school this week...."What was I thinking":rolleyes: ...

I have been teaching all week and going to baseball games in the afternoon,,,, I am tired!!!!!!!:eek:

Spoke to Johna still no prices, the only think I can think of is it must be free!!!!! I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kiding " Lifers", don't want to get that started ... LOL;)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADDED???????? IF NOT YOU SHOULD!!!!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO – Sharon and Daughter (16)

30. 1tuckersmom – Bobbie

31. Mdwstcruiser- Carol and Doug

32. Susieon

33. Lori-N-NY

34. Drobson Dan and Marie

35. Andy007

36. Garysol1

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon.... " Lifers"

Hope everyone is enjoying their day, I have been very busy...

My baby is driving, John got his DL Friday.....I let him start driving to school this week...."What was I thinking":rolleyes: ...

I have been teaching all week and going to baseball games in the afternoon,,,, I am tired!!!!!!!:eek:

Spoke to Johna still no prices, the only think I can think of is it must be free!!!!! I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kiding " Lifers", don't want to get that started ... LOL;)

So....John got his DL???? I guess we should all get off the road, huh? LOL:D

I am not looking forward to the day when Kaitlyn gets her DL, but right now she is still scared to drive and thats fine wtih me! She got her permit in July and has only driven once. She hit a curb and that was it for her!!:eek: I tired to explain to her that I have been driving for years and I still hit curbs!!:D David promises me he is going to start taking her out again as soon as we have a free day which is hardly ever.

Maryland Lady....are you getting hit with any of that snow up there?? I was watching the news this morning so I do need to call my family when I get home from "w". The news said it is snowing from NJ all the way down to the Carolinas. :eek: Upstate NY got a lot of snow and that is where my dad lives. The Poconos got 17 inches of snow, not too far from the rest of my family. North Jersey got a lot of snow, but the news didn't say how much. It sure is early to get snow. Hope all is well up north.;)

Maryland Lady....are you getting hit with any of that snow up there?? I was watching the news this morning so I do need to call my family when I get home from "w". The news said it is snowing from NJ all the way down to the Carolinas. :eek: Upstate NY got a lot of snow and that is where my dad lives. The Poconos got 17 inches of snow, not too far from the rest of my family. North Jersey got a lot of snow, but the news didn't say how much. It sure is early to get snow. Hope all is well up north.;)

I think I might have seen one flake on Monday night!:rolleyes: I was out in the rain and cold giving moral support to my daughter who was buying a new car. It seems to have snowed all around us -- NY, NJ, PA, and the Carolinas. I think I heard western Maryland and West Virginia got some snow, too. So I don't know why we didn't get any -- oh wait -- yes, I do -- it's all that hot air over Washington, DC -- what was I thinking???:eek: It's been windy and cool here the last couple of days though.

I think I might have seen one flake on Monday night!:rolleyes: I was out in the rain and cold giving moral support to my daughter who was buying a new car. It seems to have snowed all around us -- NY, NJ, PA, and the Carolinas. I think I heard western Maryland and West Virginia got some snow, too. So I don't know why we didn't get any -- oh wait -- yes, I do -- it's all that hot air over Washington, DC -- what was I thinking???:eek: It's been windy and cool here the last couple of days though.

Same here - I thought maybe I saw one or two flurries but it was so windy I couldn't tell if it was a snowflake or just stuff blowing past.

Good morning everyone - sorry I haven't been around much lately. Haven't been getting home until late and then by the time I have dinner and talk to DH for a little while it's bed time. :(

Archived