****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Hello fellow Cruisers, we are the Cruising bears: Joe Cool aka: “The Cruising Bear" and J. Dean "The Traveling Bear” here, and we are looking for a ride on your cruise. We call Fort Rucker, Alabama, the Home of Army Aviation Home, but we love to cruise. Our goal is to travel from Carnival ship to Carnival Ship, hitching a ride with a friend on every ship in the fleet and to travel to every port that Carnival visits. We are about 11 inches tall and weight about 10 ounces each. Joe Cool just got back from the Saint and Sinners Cruise and will leave at the end of the month on the Pride with the Sun Lake Drama Club. We love to cruise and are am looking for a ride and plan to track our travels on the http://home.centurytel.net/cruiser/ We are currently looking for a ride somewhere, anywhere.

We travel with my own Carnival passport, a travel journal, a jump drive to store pictures and postcards of places where we’ve visited, and a card with a web site address tracking our travels.

If you want to take one of us along just drop a line to: joe_cool@centurytel.net and we will be on my way to your house with passport in paw. If you would like to give me a souvenir of my visit, please feel free. Also add any pictures, especially of me in front of site or event. When I travel to Panama I have already requested my picture be taken in front of the Gutan Locks.

Do you want to take Joe Cool or J. Dean on your next Carnival cruise? Schedule a visit by visiting http://home.centurytel.net/cruiser

Welcome, I will get you added to our list....

Hello fellow Cruisers, we are the Cruising bears: Joe Cool aka: “The Cruising Bear" and J. Dean "The Traveling Bear” here, and we are looking for a ride on your cruise. We call Fort Rucker, Alabama, the Home of Army Aviation Home, but we love to cruise. Our goal is to travel from Carnival ship to Carnival Ship, hitching a ride with a friend on every ship in the fleet and to travel to every port that Carnival visits. We are about 11 inches tall and weight about 10 ounces each. Joe Cool just got back from the Saint and Sinners Cruise and will leave at the end of the month on the Pride with the Sun Lake Drama Club. We love to cruise and are am looking for a ride and plan to track our travels on the http://home.centurytel.net/cruiser/ We are currently looking for a ride somewhere, anywhere.

We travel with my own Carnival passport, a travel journal, a jump drive to store pictures and postcards of places where we’ve visited, and a card with a web site address tracking our travels.

If you want to take one of us along just drop a line to: joe_cool@centurytel.net and we will be on my way to your house with passport in paw. If you would like to give me a souvenir of my visit, please feel free. Also add any pictures, especially of me in front of site or event. When I travel to Panama I have already requested my picture be taken in front of the Gutan Locks.

Do you want to take Joe Cool or J. Dean on your next Carnival cruise? Schedule a visit by visiting http://home.centurytel.net/cruiser

OK, just wanted to know do you eat much, do I have to walk you to potty, If the answers are yes, I'll pass, my roxy keeps me busy with that !!!!!!!

I was so mad at my doctor, she would not let hubby bring my lap top to the hospital.....Something to do with rest!!!!!! I think I would have been fine with my lap top , I could have chatted with my lifer family, I sure did miss you all!!!!!!!

My Roxy was so happy to see me when I got home, hubby and John took really good care of her.... I think they gave her way to much food, she is so fat she will need a walker for her potty walks!!!!!

Well hubby said I need to take my meds and go to bed , so I will chat with you all in themorning, it sure feels great to be back.....

Did I say I really missed you "Lifers" :D:D:D

Hello Lifers, well the flu put me in the hospital for 5 days, no fun at all....

I felt better and then I was weak and started runing a temp of 103and could not even hold down water, then off to the hospital hubby took me....

I am alllllllllllllllll better now....Just in time for turkey day....

Sorry to hear about your hospital stay. Glad you are all better. We missed you!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Good Morning "lifers".....

Thanks for the well wishes, I am doing much better.....A word of advise

go to the doctor asap if you think you have the Flu...You may think after a few days you are better, then bammmmm it has you in the hospital....That is what happened to me.... I got this temp and it would not let up, then I could not keep anything down, then hubby took me to the doctor who then sent me to the hospital for IV and IV meds...She said if I was not holding down water how would I hold down meds, so I had to take them thru the IV.....

Good Evening " Lifers"....Received an e-mail from Johna today, still no pricing...Carnival seems to be working on all their ports.... Must have something to do with today times, hardship will roll down hill , ( I think)....

Sounds like fun! How much do you have?

I see you have posted on the roll call for your cruise in June. I was checking mine out yesterday and saw your name pop up!!!

I'm still working on the first pot of coffee here!:D

We had a few inches this morning but now it is turning to a rain mess :(

I am so ready for that June cruise!!!!!! We will be in Ft Lauderdale in a few weeks for Christmas and plan to see the Davids and there family's while there. Should be a hoot!!

I am so ready for that June cruise!!!!!! We will be in Ft Lauderdale in a few weeks for Christmas and plan to see the Davids and there family's while there. Should be a hoot!!

Wow -- have a great time in Ft. Lauderdale. I started some pricing of airline fare in January to St. Augustine. I have a friend who is sailing the Med for a couple of years and they are in Tunisia. They are going to winter at their home in St. Augustine so I may go down for a couple of days. I also have a buddy in Ft. Lauderdale and I may try to visit her, too. Nothing beats Florida in the winter!!!! I also have an ex-step-mother-in-law in Clearwater who I should visit, too. Perhaps I should winter down there!!!:D

Gary, we are keeping the weather nice for you. Today is in the mid 70's and sunny. So depressing, lol. Looking forward to seeing you around Christmas time.

Gary, we are keeping the weather nice for you. Today is in the mid 70's and sunny. So depressing, lol. Looking forward to seeing you around Christmas time.

I am ready to come down yesterday. This weather is true crap. Right know the wind is blowing around 30mph with temps in the low 30's with rain and snow mix. I keep looking for the bright side but it just doesn't seem to be around anywhere.....LoL

Good Evening " Lifers"

It is not in the 70's in Tampa and no Sun, we had a little rain here today...It is turning cold as I type...., I will be Orlando the week after Christmas, John is in a baseball tournament for that week....

I would love to cruise this July, I need to maybe start pricing one.

Grand Canyon in August as a Family trip....

Archived