****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

I am cooking today, My house smells of Turkey, come on over, we will have coffee,,,,, I do wish all of you a great Turkey day!!!!!!!

I almost have my bean counter hubby talked into a cruise out of Baltimore in July, who wants to join us??????????

Happy Thanksgiving Lifers, from BSQ & BubbaQ

I'm down (over?) in Atlanta celebrating the holiday with BubbaQ and his Mom. The house is starting to smell wonderful! (BubbaQ does all the main cooking ... score!!)

I am thankful for having met y'all who taught me how to begin enjoying cruising vacations!!

Happy Thanksgiving Lifers, from BSQ & BubbaQ

I'm down (over?) in Atlanta celebrating the holiday with BubbaQ and his Mom. The house is starting to smell wonderful! (BubbaQ does all the main cooking ... score!!)

I am thankful for having met y'all who taught me how to begin enjoying cruising vacations!!

So glad to have met you and all the "Lifers"....

Are you doing a little shopping while in ATL ?????

I sent out a group e-mail, if you didn't get it let me know , that will be your first e-mail of many , hope to have some pricing soon...

Gary for some reason your e-mail is blocking the group e-mails.... I can sent you e-mails solo however the group ones are blocked....

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

We are doing the big feast today since the family was all traveling yesterday. Having a great time relaxing with DH's family.

OOOHH, Pugs, I want to go on the Baltimore trip but don't think we can take the time off in July - especially after going in January! :(

Well "Lifers" what did you like best about your Thanksgiving, other that being with Family and Friends.

I loved the sweet potatoes..... GOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!

I LOVED the stuffing............my favorite........it's my Mom's recipe!!YUM!:D

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

We are doing the big feast today since the family was all traveling yesterday. Having a great time relaxing with DH's family.

OOOHH, Pugs, I want to go on the Baltimore trip but don't think we can take the time off in July - especially after going in January! :(

OHHHH it would be so nice to get together again!!!!!:)

Happy Black Friday, Who went shopping????? I stayed in, didn't want to be in all the people, ( so soon after being sick).... I am being a little careful now days.....

OK. Naturally I was out there, but we had a pretty light day this year. We only hit two malls and three free standing stores. Didn't want to wear out BubbaQ's Mom. :)

I almost have my bean counter hubby talked into a cruise out of Baltimore in July, who wants to join us??????????

PUGS, as of now. We will be on the July 24th sailing of the Pride form Baltimore. I posted it before and idnt know if you read it. I have heard a lot of people say they liked the Spirit class ships better than the Conquest, so I am very interested in this crusie. Not to mention a return to Half Moon Cay. I hope everybody had a great holiday. I am in Myrtle Beach kicked back in a hotel watching it rain.:cool:

Morning Lifers! Enjoying our coffee this morning here in rainy Atlanta. This long weekend has gone quickly. :(

getting a lil nervous with the weather reports and airport delays. I fly through Chicago tonight. Wouldn't it be a shame if I can't make it home and to the w-place on Monday? hehehehe.

Hope y'all enjoy your day!

Well hubby wouldn't let me go to the bucs game with him and John and Joey, he said the last thing I need is to be in the rain!!!!! I know he is right, but I wanted to goooooo!!!! Had to sat in my dry TV room and watch and nap!!!!! We won!!!!!

It is so wet and cool here today!!!! Not at all like our winters.....

Morning Lifers! Enjoying our coffee this morning here in rainy Atlanta. This long weekend has gone quickly. :(

getting a lil nervous with the weather reports and airport delays. I fly through Chicago tonight. Wouldn't it be a shame if I can't make it home and to the w-place on Monday? hehehehe.

Chicago is a nice place to shop, oh but I know you really want to get back to the "W" place....

WHO WANTS TO CRUISE!!!!!!!!!

Pricing Soon!!!!!!

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Just heard the morning news about the mess in Chicago. Are you still stuck there or have you made it home yet? Hope you had a safe trip.

Good morning Lifers - coffee for us late morning people is now ready. :p

Morning Lifers! Coffee's on here in Atlanta.

Yup. Didn't make it out of ATL. I spent 6 hours at the airport yesterday and finally ended up with my flights rebooked for today. They gave me my choice of being stuck in Chicago, Washington D.C. or Atlanta. I will say the gal I worked with at the ticket counter was very helpful for such a busy travel day, and she was nice enough to retreive my luggage from the dark depths of the airport.

I've had a nice visit here, but geeze, IT'S COLD HERE!

Morning Lifers! Coffee's on here in Atlanta.

Yup. Didn't make it out of ATL. I spent 6 hours at the airport yesterday and finally ended up with my flights rebooked for today. They gave me my choice of being stuck in Chicago, Washington D.C. or Atlanta. I will say the gal I worked with at the ticket counter was very helpful for such a busy travel day, and she was nice enough to retreive my luggage from the dark depths of the airport.

I've had a nice visit here, but geeze, IT'S COLD HERE!

Yep, BSQ it is cold here in Ms. as well..... Gosh it`s early in Dec. to be this cold.

We are having late Jan. early Feb. weather already...

Hope all our Lifers are warm and everyone had a great Holiday, my family and I sure did.:)

Yep, BSQ it is cold here in Ms. as well..... Gosh it`s early in Dec. to be this cold.

We are having late Jan. early Feb. weather already...

Hope all our Lifers are warm and everyone had a great Holiday, my family and I sure did.:)

It's cold here as well. November temps were more like what we usually have in January. It was mid thirties and raining all day yesterday - got up this morning to a nice skim of ice all over everything. :mad: I need to be somewhere tropical and warm!!

It's cold here as well. November temps were more like what we usually have in January. It was mid thirties and raining all day yesterday - got up this morning to a nice skim of ice all over everything. :mad: I need to be somewhere tropical and warm!!

It seems like it has been raining all over. It rained here on and off yesterday, pretty hard at times, and we woke up to rain this morning. Perfect day to sleep in. It was also cool too. My dad headed back up to upstate NY this morning. We worry about him driving by himself in the rain, being 77 years old, diabetic and with only one kidney. He insisted on driving, we couldn't talk him out of it, but he did look good this trip!;)

I got most of my Christmas shopping done for all of my nieces and nephews up north, wrapped a lot of gifts this weekend and sent the gifts back with Dad so I don't have to mess with the crowds at the post office. Now, I just have to shop for DH's family and then I am done!!!:D

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We really enjoyed spending time with our family and friends.

Archived