****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

snow flurries here. I am wearing boat shoes, not snow shoes! Found out earlier this morning that I am stuck here another night. My flight out of here (TONIGHT) already has enough of a delay on it to miss the connection once again. They rebooked me for tomorrow morning. This long weekend is turning into a week's vacation. :rolleyes:

snow flurries here. I am wearing boat shoes, not snow shoes! Found out earlier this morning that I am stuck here another night. My flight out of here (TONIGHT) already has enough of a delay on it to miss the connection once again. They rebooked me for tomorrow morning. This long weekend is turning into a week's vacation. :rolleyes:

BSQ....sorry to hear that you are still stuck in Atlanta, BUT that is kinda exciting....enjoy your extra day in Atlanta. I am sure you will make it out tomorrow morning so have a safe trip back!;)

OHHHHHHHHH, It is cold in Tampa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

The rain has stopped, now we are having the North Winds and it is cold!!!!!

Roxie goes to the door and stops, we have to pick her up and take her out......:confused: I put her coat on and she will not let me take it off, silly dog!!!!

I start back to work tomorrow, I will have 2nd grade for 2 weeks.....Hope I up to it:)

OH NO!!!!! If it keeps snowing you may be there for another day! Better do a little more shoppin, buy some snow shoes...;)

OH NO!!!!! If it keeps snowing you may be there for another day! Better do a little more shoppin, buy some snow shoes...;)

Hmmm. Why did I not think of this :confused: but what would I do with snow shoes at the beach :D

Morning Lifers! Coffee's on!

and here I sit at the Atlanta airport ... hoping to actually be on a plane that gets off the ground today.

Here's to calm flying and on time flights! Don't know about Atlanta but it is cold and clear to the north so maybe you will be in luck today.

Morning Lifers! Coffee's on!

and here I sit at the Atlanta airport ... hoping to actually be on a plane that gets off the ground today.

BSQ.....Wow.....you were at the airport early this morning!!:eek:

Hope everything goes okay for you today....good luck and have a safe trip back home!;)

Good evening " Lifers"........Well I made it all day!!!!!! I am glad to be home, boy am I tired . It is still cold here, BSQ must have made it home or on the way.... I received an e-mail from Laura today, we hope to have pricing real soon...... Keep your fingers crossed.....

BSQ.....Wow.....you were at the airport early this morning!!:eek:

and how. Finally back in Los Angeles. Was awful close to missing my connection in Denver. We sat out on the tarmac for 25 minutes waiting for a plane to move. :rolleyes: I am one tired Q sitting at the w-place

and how. Finally back in Los Angeles. Was awful close to missing my connection in Denver. We sat out on the tarmac for 25 minutes waiting for a plane to move. :rolleyes: I am one tired Q sitting at the w-place

I am so glad you made it safe:).... You will sleep good tonight;)

Good morning Lifers!

Home today trying to fight off this cold. A good time to get some online Christmas shopping done. :D

I'm really easy to buy for! (and it's not to late to send birthday presents!)

MORNING LIFERS!! Foggy day in Long Beach ... good morning for warm cup o coffee.

Looks like I got the coffee on first this morning. :) BSQ, I noticed you are on the "Team Splendor" group. I think that is Host Randys group right? He is a good guy, I have been on one of his groups before on the Liberty. You will have a blast. I think you may have a good CD too. :D

Looks like I got the coffee on first this morning. :) BSQ, I noticed you are on the "Team Splendor" group. I think that is Host Randys group right? He is a good guy, I have been on one of his groups before on the Liberty. You will have a blast. I think you may have a good CD too. :D

Morning Lifers! Good coffee ya got brewing there Jeffy. Yup, I signed up with Randy's group. Price was great going solo. I'm sure I'll be sick of staring at the Splendor once she gets to Long Beach so I figured I should sail on her.

Everyone ready for the weekend?? I sure am. Hoping to get myself back on pacific time!

Morning Lifers! Good coffee ya got brewing there Jeffy. Yup, I signed up with Randy's group. Price was great going solo. I'm sure I'll be sick of staring at the Splendor once she gets to Long Beach so I figured I should sail on her.

Everyone ready for the weekend?? I sure am. Hoping to get myself back on pacific time!

The Splendor looks great from all the pictures I've seen. I would love to sail her eventually. You'll have to say hi to the CD from all of us. :p

The Splendor looks great from all the pictures I've seen. I would love to sail her eventually. You'll have to say hi to the CD from all of us. :p

Ya know VA, I'm kinda jealous Of her. Because of her CD. Ya know, I have been contemplating a trip to Cali. You gotta extra bed for me BSQ?? I don't take up much room.

Ya know, I have been contemplating a trip to Cali. You gotta extra bed for me BSQ?? I don't take up much room.

Sure, plenty of room once I actually unpack all the boxes that are just stuck in the spare bedroom. :rolleyes:

ummm, ok. Who will the CD be, and why do y'all know and not me? :confused: tell!

Archived