****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Sure, plenty of room once I actually unpack all the boxes that are just stuck in the spare bedroom. :rolleyes:

ummm, ok. Who will the CD be, and why do y'all know and not me? :confused: tell!

Don't know if it's public knowledge yet - Jeffy can answer that. But I think you may be able to figure out who it will be. :D What CD do we all know and love?

Good Morning Everybody!

Hope the "lifers" are out and enjoying their weekend. It is such a beautiful day here in Sunny South Florida. Not too hot and not too cold......just perfect!!!;)

Would like to start my Christmas cards today along with my Christmas cookies. I also would like to hit the mall.....not looking forward to that. Our tree has been up since last weekend, but haven't had the chance to decorate it yet. Waiting until we are all home so this could be a family actitvity. Looks like tomorrow we will be decorating. YAY!!!:D Outside of the house is done though and DH did an AWESOME job. We just LOVE Christmas. Tonight we are off to our neighbor's Christmas party.

Take care and have a GREAT weekend!!!:p

Don't know if it's public knowledge yet - Jeffy can answer that. But I think you may be able to figure out who it will be. :D What CD do we all know and love?

ah! No need to say! Now that I've had coffee this morning, my brain can figure it out. After all, I was adopted by a certain CD... family. go figure. hmphf!

Morning Lifers! A beautiful sunny day here. Such a relief from the dreary foggy days we've been having. Too much to do this weekend, hope I can squeeze it all in! I do know my silver aluminum tree is going up this weekend!

ah! No need to say! Now that I've had coffee this morning, my brain can figure it out. After all, I was adopted by a certain CD... family. go figure. hmphf!

Morning Lifers! A beautiful sunny day here. Such a relief from the dreary foggy days we've been having. Too much to do this weekend, hope I can squeeze it all in! I do know my silver aluminum tree is going up this weekend!

:D I do believe you may have a reunion coming up with your long lost Uncle. :p

I'm dreaming of warm weather - it's 27, cloudy and snow flurries here.

Hi all!

Did anyone rent a golf cart on Grand Turk during our stop there? I think I remember Pugs was going to try and do one. If you did, can you tell me about it . . . price, how far could you go, did you get a map . . . etc etc etc. Thanks!!!

Sharon

I did rent two golf carts, one for my son and his FRIEND:..My hubby and I had one and Rita joined us.... It was a lot of fun, we covered the whole Island , you rent them for the day... I think it was 60 dollars for a 4 seater.

Good evening " Lifers' ... I have been at a baseball tournament all weekend. One game on Friday night, we won, 2 games Saturday , we won, and two games n Sunday , we won the first one , however not the second one, 6 to 5:( was the score...... But that was OK, it was very cold and I was ready to go home!!!!

I just figured I would let yaw know that John Heald posted a list for the CD's on the ships yesterday. So now its public, BSQ will have Karl.................... with a K On her splendor cruise. :D He is gonna be

bouncing around a bit, and so is John Heald. I hope than one of them will land on the Pride in July. Its only up to April. I figured it was an interesting thing to read if you were planning a cruise next spring. Everybody may have already read it but I figured I would point it out just in case. Jocelyn, looks like your CD will be Butch, he is a really nice guy. I met him on our first Liberty cruise, he was John Healds right hand man. A guy I work with cruised with him a couple months ago and said he was a really good CD too.

I just figured I would let yaw know that John Heald posted a list for the CD's on the ships yesterday. So now its public, BSQ will have Karl.................... with a K On her splendor cruise. :D

sweet! Hopefully that's the case. It will be nice to see my long lost Uncle again. guess I'll have to let him know he's got family just across the harbor. ;)

we missed coffee this morning, so Afternoon Tea* anyone?

* BSQ's afternoon Tea may be in the form of a DOD.

don't look at me like that! Y'all know I'm a retailer. It's THAT time of year! :eek:

Maybe this is the week we see some pricing!!!

I did rent two golf carts, one for my son and his FRIEND:..My hubby and I had one and Rita joined us.... It was a lot of fun, we covered the whole Island , you rent them for the day... I think it was 60 dollars for a 4 seater.

Thanks Pugs! We are going back in July 2009 and we were thinking about them.

I'm here!!:D We did go out and get our Christmas tree this afternoon. It's sitting in the living room falling out. We plan to decorate it tomorrow. I may go out and do a little shopping after dinner. It's cold up here today!!!!

Hey Sharon!

How are you? Our tree was up for a week before we had a chance to decorate it. Tonight I added alittle more to the tree and it now looks perfect!! I did alittle shopping today too. Oh.....how I absolutely LOVE Christmas. Tomorrow I plan on baking some more cookies. If I could only keep Kaitlyn and my darling husband out of the cookies!!:D

Hey Sharon!

How are you? Our tree was up for a week before we had a chance to decorate it. Tonight I added alittle more to the tree and it now looks perfect!! I did alittle shopping today too. Oh.....how I absolutely LOVE Christmas. Tomorrow I plan on baking some more cookies. If I could only keep Kaitlyn and my darling husband out of the cookies!!:D

Doing great. I actually did a bit of shopping in Williamsburg, VA this past week. I went down with my sister to celebrate our birthdays! I didn't get around to shopping last night -- lazy I guess. I will be going today! My daughter Kellie and Cherise are getting their hair done this afternoon. So I guess we will be decorating the tree tonight. Kellie always does our Christmas cookies, but she hasn't started yet!:eek:

Archived