****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Doing great. I actually did a bit of shopping in Williamsburg, VA this past week. I went down with my sister to celebrate our birthdays! I didn't get around to shopping last night -- lazy I guess. I will be going today! My daughter Kellie and Cherise are getting their hair done this afternoon. So I guess we will be decorating the tree tonight. Kellie always does our Christmas cookies, but she hasn't started yet!:eek:

Well......Happy Birthday!! Williamsburg sounds so nice. We have talked about taking a drive up there one of these days for a vacation...haven't made it yet.

I haven't started any Christmas cookies yet today. I dropped off Kaitlyn at the field at 10am this morning, she has cheer practice until 4pm. After I dropped her off, I stopped at the mall and now I am running out to Target. Hopefully I will start those cookies tonight!!:rolleyes:

Well......Happy Birthday!! Williamsburg sounds so nice. We have talked about taking a drive up there one of these days for a vacation...haven't made it yet.

I haven't started any Christmas cookies yet today. I dropped off Kaitlyn at the field at 10am this morning, she has cheer practice until 4pm. After I dropped her off, I stopped at the mall and now I am running out to Target. Hopefully I will start those cookies tonight!!:rolleyes:

It's very nice there -- they have a wonderful outlet mall, and the Pottery Factory is always worth a trip! The decorations weren't as nice as I remember them, but I guess everyone is cutting back some these days!

Thanks for the birthday wish -- it was last month (the 16th) and my sister's is the day after Christmas, so we pick sometime in between the two dates! Last year we went to NYC and we had a blast!

Well -- need to head to my dinner preparation -- it's almost ready!

It's very nice there -- they have a wonderful outlet mall, and the Pottery Factory is always worth a trip! The decorations weren't as nice as I remember them, but I guess everyone is cutting back some these days!

Thanks for the birthday wish -- it was last month (the 16th) and my sister's is the day after Christmas, so we pick sometime in between the two dates! Last year we went to NYC and we had a blast!

Well -- need to head to my dinner preparation -- it's almost ready!

NYC is so nice at Christmas time, but coooold. We will be in NJ in June for my nephew's graduation and for my sister's wedding so Kaitlyn would like to take a train into the city with her cousin. She loves to shop.

Well.....we baked Christmas cookies tonight and A LOT of them!!!! Kaitlyn along with the other captain from her cheer squad baked cookies today after school. They made up 22 containers of cookies for their girls on the squad to hand out tomorrow. 5 hours later...I am exhausted and my kitchen is a mess!!!!!!!:eek:

NYC is so nice at Christmas time, but coooold. We will be in NJ in June for my nephew's graduation and for my sister's wedding so Kaitlyn would like to take a train into the city with her cousin. She loves to shop.

Well.....we baked Christmas cookies tonight and A LOT of them!!!! Kaitlyn along with the other captain from her cheer squad baked cookies today after school. They made up 22 containers of cookies for their girls on the squad to hand out tomorrow. 5 hours later...I am exhausted and my kitchen is a mess!!!!!!!:eek:

Good Morning Everyone -- where are y'all??? Coffee's on here in Maryland! Come and get some!!! We are supposed to have some freezing rain after being in the high 60s yesterday. Weird weather if you ask me!

We liked to froze in NY last year. There was already snow on the ground when we got there!! But I think it made it more fun! We went to see the Rockettes Christmas show and the Cirque d'Soleil show while we were there! And, of course, we shopped!

Mmmmmm -- cookies! Kellie (daughter) hasn't started hers yet. Yesterday was her birthday and I bought her a new cookie press -- hopefully that will get her started! I remember my mom used to make the best pressed cookies and they were fun to make! Making me hungry for cookies -- feel like cookie monster now!!:D

Afternoon Lifers! Indeed it's finally turned a little chilly here in So Cal. Had a day of downpour yesterday to be greeted this morning with a beautiful view of the mountains all capped with snow! (that's the way I prefer snow ... off in the distance, not all around me) :D

I've been doing lots of shopping, but of the furniture variety. That's my gift to myself. Make the dang time to furnish my place. All the traveling this year I've not been home long enough for it to bug me. It's starting to bug me now, so I figure I have two choices; buy furniture or book another trip. hmmmm ... vegas might be good :eek: no no no. coffee table. coffee table. coffee table.

Afternoon Lifers! Indeed it's finally turned a little chilly here in So Cal. Had a day of downpour yesterday to be greeted this morning with a beautiful view of the mountains all capped with snow! (that's the way I prefer snow ... off in the distance, not all around me) :D

I've been doing lots of shopping, but of the furniture variety. That's my gift to myself. Make the dang time to furnish my place. All the traveling this year I've not been home long enough for it to bug me. It's starting to bug me now, so I figure I have two choices; buy furniture or book another trip. hmmmm ... vegas might be good :eek: no no no. coffee table. coffee table. coffee table.

I think I'll take the trip. :D So what if it still looks like we live in a college dorm? :p I managed to talk myself out of a new couch since I know my little feline monsters will think it's just a big scratching post. :eek:

Good Morning Everyone! Having my coffee (nothing new here!).

If y'all are out furniture shopping, let me know if you find a nice dining room set -- I need a new one!:rolleyes:

Good Morning!

Just at "w", 2 more days and then I am off for 2 weeks!! These kids are going nuts around here!!!:rolleyes: Can't wait for the break.

Hope you find that dining room set. I just bought one right before Thanksgiving.....I really needed one! Its country and I love it!!!

Good Morning!

Just at "w", 2 more days and then I am off for 2 weeks!! These kids are going nuts around here!!!:rolleyes: Can't wait for the break.

Hope you find that dining room set. I just bought one right before Thanksgiving.....I really needed one! Its country and I love it!!!

Hah-you're caught -- being on the boards -- I thought you might be working!! LOL

I've got a dining room set that is so old and mismatched!!!!:eek: My mom's old dining room table and chairs, my old breakfront, Andrew's old buffet, and now I have Cherise's computer table in the dining room because it would no longer fit in her bedroom since she got new furniture earlier this year. I would like to get something casual like rataan, but I haven't found anything big enough. I have a pretty large dining room and could put a table to seat probably 20 people comfortably with, so it would have to be a big table to fit the room. I saw a model home once that actually had two tables put together and although it sounds weird, it really looked pretty good. But, I have to paint the room and get new window treatments, too, so it won't be an inexpensive project. So far, I'd rather spend my money on cruisin'!!!! LOL

I have been out shoveling snow. We set an all time record of 17 inches in 24 hours, and it is still snowing. By Saturday is expected to get to -6 degrees. Winter is here.

Jjay!!! Long time since we've heard from you! I'm already tired of winter and it's not even January yet! We also have only had flurries so far - I don't envy you at at all! But it seems like it's been much colder than usual for us this year.

Hope you and family are all doing well!

We have been busy digging out the cars, I have 22 inches out front! The official record for a 24 hour period ended up being 19.4 inches. Coeur D Alene, 16 miles from here got a record 25 inches in a 24 hr period. Sunday night another storm is due with another one after that on Christmas eve. It is a white Christmas!!

We can request that for you and your upcoming trip!!!!! South to Florida sounds good. It's really ugly here today, dark, rainy, cold.:eek:

It's dreary here, too, although it's warm today. But I think we've moved to Seattle - it's been foggy and drizzly here for what seems like two weeks now. I'm not sure I remember the last time I saw sunlight. :rolleyes:

It's dreary here, too, although it's warm today. But I think we've moved to Seattle - it's been foggy and drizzly here for what seems like two weeks now. I'm not sure I remember the last time I saw sunlight. :rolleyes:

I have heard that in seattle you don't tan, your rust.:D

That's all I need to add to my list of woes -- rusting!:eek:

Good morning everyone -- at least those of us that are left! Coffee is on and ready!:D

Good Morning.....I am here.....don't do coffee, but I will have a regular coke with you.

Busy day today....I need to clean the house, start my food shopping for our Christmas Eve dinner and send the last of my Christmas cards out. At least I finished my baking.....what a job!! I am exhausted!!:eek:

Gary and family are driving down today from Ohio...hope they don't hit any of that bad weather they are having up north. They are coming over for a barbeque tomorrow, we invited Dafell and his family over too. They are joining us for Christmas Eve also...should be fun to see everyone. We are excited!!!:D

My Mom left at 8am this morning for NJ to spend the holidays with the rest of my family. I guess she was lucky to get out because 50 flights were cancelled yesterday due to all of the snow they got. Mom will get what she wanted.......a White Christmas!!!! I miss that!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day.;)

I have heard that in seattle you don't tan, your rust.:D

We're either going to rust or mildew if we don't see som sun soon. :p Another dreary and wet day here.

Good Morning.....I am here.....don't do coffee, but I will have a regular coke with you.

Busy day today....I need to clean the house, start my food shopping for our Christmas Eve dinner and send the last of my Christmas cards out. At least I finished my baking.....what a job!! I am exhausted!!:eek:

Gary and family are driving down today from Ohio...hope they don't hit any of that bad weather they are having up north. They are coming over for a barbeque tomorrow, we invited Dafell and his family over too. They are joining us for Christmas Eve also...should be fun to see everyone. We are excited!!!:D

My Mom left at 8am this morning for NJ to spend the holidays with the rest of my family. I guess she was lucky to get out because 50 flights were cancelled yesterday due to all of the snow they got. Mom will get what she wanted.......a White Christmas!!!! I miss that!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day.;)

Tell everyone we said hello! I am off to do the same you are - clean house before the family gets here Christmas day, finish wrapping, get the shopping list together and go to the store - it's overwhelming! That and I still haven't decorated. :eek: Been fighting a bad sinus infection for about 3 weeks now and just haven't had the energy to get much done. The antibiotic is finally kicking in, though, so maybe I can finally get this stuff crossed off my list!

Archived