****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

We're either going to rust or mildew if we don't see som sun soon. :p Another dreary and wet day here.

Tell everyone we said hello! I am off to do the same you are - clean house before the family gets here Christmas day, finish wrapping, get the shopping list together and go to the store - it's overwhelming! That and I still haven't decorated. :eek: Been fighting a bad sinus infection for about 3 weeks now and just haven't had the energy to get much done. The antibiotic is finally kicking in, though, so maybe I can finally get this stuff crossed off my list!

Feel better....it stinks not feeling well around the holidays when you always have so much to do. My house is such a mess and I feel sick just thinking about cleaning. I could use hubby's help today, but he decided to go 4 wheelin' instead with his buddies, BUT he promised me that he will get up early tomorrow morning and will help me with whatever. I am sure by then, hopefully, everything will be done. Maybe that is his plan!!!:eek:

Yes, I will tell everyone you said hello!;)

Feel better....it stinks not feeling well around the holidays when you always have so much to do. My house is such a mess and I feel sick just thinking about cleaning. I could use hubby's help today, but he decided to go 4 wheelin' instead with his buddies, BUT he promised me that he will get up early tomorrow morning and will help me with whatever. I am sure by then, hopefully, everything will be done. Maybe that is his plan!!!:eek:

Yes, I will tell everyone you said hello!;)

Thanks - I am on day 4 of the antibiotic and am starting to feel much better. Mike is off getting his car inspected and I'm working on house cleaning. Finished the wrapping this morning. Then off to the grocery store to get all the stuff Mike needs for the four :eek: cheesecakes he is baking tomorrow.

Maryland Lady....I will tell everyone you said hello. I am sure it will be fun. As Dafell would say......as long as drinking is involved!!:D

Vacruizer....WOW.....4 cheesecakes....Mike is a busy man!!!! I think I may make raspberry white chocolate cheesecake and chocolate pecan cheesecake.

This day went too fast and of course I haven't gotten any cleaning done. I am writing out my grocery list now and after I drop off Kaitlyn at a party tonight, I will be heading to my favorite store......TARGET!!!:D

Maryland Lady....I will tell everyone you said hello. I am sure it will be fun. As Dafell would say......as long as drinking is involved!!:D

Vacruizer....WOW.....4 cheesecakes....Mike is a busy man!!!! I think I may make raspberry white chocolate cheesecake and chocolate pecan cheesecake.

This day went too fast and of course I haven't gotten any cleaning done. I am writing out my grocery list now and after I drop off Kaitlyn at a party tonight, I will be heading to my favorite store......TARGET!!!:D

At least I'm not the only one who didn't get the cleaning done yesterday! Just got back from the grocery store and am madly working on the cleaning now.

Mike is the baker in the family - he does a ton of cheesecakes every year to give as presents to the people who work for him. It's a light year this year - he has done as many as 20 before. :eek: I have become spoiled with his cheesecakes - the homemade ones are so good that the stuff you get elsewhere just doesn't compare! I think he's doing a peppermint chocolate today, two strawberry swirl, and a ginger pumpkin cranberry. :D

Hey everyone!:D

Busy here, finishing a few things before the big day. I still have to start my wrapping.:eek:

Just thought I would stop in to say hi today. vacruiser -- those cheesecakes sound yummy!!!!!!

I can't wait to have some, unfortunately all those were gifts so I'll have to wait a few more days. :p

Well, all the shopping and wrapping is done! Our daughter Kellie will make her Christmas cookies tomorrow, as usual! Our puppies will most definitely be on a sugar high!

Just have to stop by the grocery store tomorrow to get a few things for dinner on Thursday. I will make sure the dining room is spiffed up tomorrow and make sure all the Christmas dishes, etc., are cleaned and shiny!!!

I love Christmas! But the traffic out there today was a nightmare!:eek:

Merry Christmas to everyone! :D Stay safe!

Sharon

MERRY CHRISTMAS LIFERS!!!!!

Sorry I didn't get on yesterday...its been crazy around our house between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.....I am exhausted!!! We got to spend some time with Gary and his family along with Dafell and his family. They are all doing good. Gary leaves for Ohio tomorrow so we may take a ride down to the beach this afternoon to say our goodbyes.

Vacruizer......hope you enjoyed your cheesecakes....YUM!!! No more sweets in our house come Jan. 1st!!!!:eek:

Yesterday afternoon we had a few hours so we managed to sneak away to see "Marley and Me." It was packed at the movies since this was opening day. We really enjoyed the movie especially since Marley reminded me of our lab, Dakota...:D:eek: The last 30 minutes or so.....it was so sad...everyone around was crying!!!

Anyway......I hope everyone had a GREAT holiday!!!!

Where is everybody????? Must be really busy spending time with family and friends during the holiday.

I am really starting to worry about Pugs.....I hope everything is okay. I sent her an email 2 days ago just to check in to make sure everything is okay, but I haven't heard back from her. This is not like her!!:confused:

Afternoon Lifers! I don't know what to make of this.:confused: Santa left me a COLD. I'm nearly positive he didn't mean to leave me COAL.

it's been a little chilly these last few days (windy mostly), but here's the way I prefer snow... way off in the distance. :D (it's the white stuff in the brown beige haze above the white boat, to the right of the buildings).

2181511350102635822S600x600Q85.jpg

Where is everybody????? Must be really busy spending time with family and friends during the holiday.

I am really starting to worry about Pugs.....I hope everything is okay. I sent her an email 2 days ago just to check in to make sure everything is okay, but I haven't heard back from her. This is not like her!!:confused:

I'm worried, too - I emailed her last week to see if she was ok and haven't heard back either. Very much not like her and I'm really concerned.

Afternoon Lifers! I don't know what to make of this.:confused: Santa left me a COLD. I'm nearly positive he didn't mean to leave me COAL.

it's been a little chilly these last few days (windy mostly), but here's the way I prefer snow... way off in the distance. :D (it's the white stuff in the brown beige haze above the white boat, to the right of the buildings).

2181511350102635822S600x600Q85.jpg

And here we were up in the 60s today!

I'm worried, too - I emailed her last week to see if she was ok and haven't heard back either. Very much not like her and I'm really concerned.

Hopefully she is okay. I sent her a care package of my homemade cookies since she liked the ones Kaitlyn made for John's birthday back in September so I thought I would surprise her with some cookies. The cookies arrived on the 22nd, but I never heard from her so this is why I am thinking something must be really wrong????:confused:

Archived