****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Afternoon Lifers! I don't know what to make of this.:confused: Santa left me a COLD. I'm nearly positive he didn't mean to leave me COAL.

it's been a little chilly these last few days (windy mostly), but here's the way I prefer snow... way off in the distance. :D (it's the white stuff in the brown beige haze above the white boat, to the right of the buildings).

2181511350102635822S600x600Q85.jpg

What a beautiful sight!!!!;)

Hopefully she is okay. I sent her a care package of my homemade cookies since she liked the ones Kaitlyn made for John's birthday back in September so I thought I would surprise her with some cookies. The cookies arrived on the 22nd, but I never heard from her so this is why I am thinking something must be really wrong????:confused:

I am starting to wonder the same thing - it's really unusual for her not to have stopped by here to say hi for so long - even for the holiday. And since she's not answering emails I'm even more worried. :(

Are you out there Pugs? Your Lifer family is worried about you!!!

No snow until after I am safely south to Florida on Thursday night!:p

Okay, Okay!!! No snow until after Thursday night! But Friday is fair game!!:rolleyes:

Have a super cruise on the Glory! Cherise and her mom and I went on the Inaugural cruise of that ship!! In fact, that was Cherise's first cruise -- and boy did she get hooked!!!!:D

Have a safe trip!

Sharon

I am starting to wonder the same thing - it's really unusual for her not to have stopped by here to say hi for so long - even for the holiday. And since she's not answering emails I'm even more worried. :(

Are you out there Pugs? Your Lifer family is worried about you!!!

Yes, I agree with you Vacruizer...it is really unusual for her not to stop by to say hi and especially with the holiday. I am really worried too!:(

Yes, I agree with you Vacruizer...it is really unusual for her not to stop by to say hi and especially with the holiday. I am really worried too!:(

Even though I haven't been on for awhile I have to agree about Pugs. Maybe she is just on a cruise or other trip she didn't tell us about? Hope she is OK. :)

Even though I haven't been on for awhile I have to agree about Pugs. Maybe she is just on a cruise or other trip she didn't tell us about? Hope she is OK. :)

And...................Mr. Ed.....where have you been?????:rolleyes:

If Pugs is on a trip....this is a loooooonnng trip!:eek:

Hey MarylandLady, What day are you sailing on the Pride? We are sailing on the 24th.

We are sailing on July 10th. Sorry we will miss you. Cherise usually has volleyball camp toward the end of July so we decided to go early. You MUST wave to us as you go by the Columbia-Ft. Meade exit as you travel up 95 on your way to Baltimore! Have you ever gone out of Baltimore before? We went out of there in 2004 on the Miracle. It's fun going out of there and down the Bay -- can't wait to do it again, especially going under the Key Bridge and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge! Lots of fun!!!:D

Okay.......I don't mean to make any of you living up north jealous, BUT Kaitlyn and I along with some friends just got back from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. What a gorgeous day. It was only 78 degrees, nice cool breeze and the sand was even cool...not like the summer months when we burn our feet walking on the sand. The water was too cold to go swimming though.:(

We had alittle mishap so we didn't get to the beach until 3pm. Poor hubby...he just put brand new tires on my SUV last Friday and after I picked up one of Kaitlyn's girlfriend's, I ran over something and got a flat tire.:( I really hated to call DH, he just laughed and he came to rescue us within 30 minutes...not bad!!:D

Just in case I don't get on tomorrow......I want to wish all of my "lifer friends" a " VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!!" Stay safe tomorrow night and don't drink too much!!:p Spending our New Years at Dafell's house and I am sure there will be lots of drinking involved, but at least we only live 2 miles away so we can walk home if need be!!!!:D:p

I am jealous of both of you - I really wanted to do the Pride this summer. Guess the Glory next week will have to substitute. :p

Jeffy - give me a shout after we get back and we'll get together for dinner again sometime soon!

Yes we do. I keep saying that, but I guess holiday time are so busy I just get sidetracked. Are you guys driving to Florida this weekend?? Be very careful. Tell Mike to have a Manhattan for me. :D

Okay.......I don't mean to make any of you living up north jealous, BUT Kaitlyn and I along with some friends just got back from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. What a gorgeous day. It was only 78 degrees, nice cool breeze and the sand was even cool...not like the summer months when we burn our feet walking on the sand. The water was too cold to go swimming though.:(

Well I am up north and we have had 60 inches of snow so far. there is about 4 feet still in my yard as I type. There is another storm tonight, with another 2 to 4 inches on the way. To buy snow supplies, it is best to go online and order as it will arrive faster that the stores can get it. We have already set an all time record for most snow in December. On top of that a 2 inch wide by 5 inch long chunk of ice from our second story house nailed me in the head on Christmas day. When I finally got to the Doctor he said "you should of got stitches":mad: I WANT SPRING.

Any way Happy new year lifers

jjay

Yes we do. I keep saying that, but I guess holiday time are so busy I just get sidetracked. Are you guys driving to Florida this weekend?? Be very careful. Tell Mike to have a Manhattan for me. :D

I know - things get crazy this time of year! We are leaving Thursday morning, driving to St. Augustine and spending the night there, then on to Port Canaveral on Friday and we sail on Saturday. :D

Well I am up north and we have had 60 inches of snow so far. there is about 4 feet still in my yard as I type. There is another storm tonight, with another 2 to 4 inches on the way. To buy snow supplies, it is best to go online and order as it will arrive faster that the stores can get it. We have already set an all time record for most snow in December. On top of that a 2 inch wide by 5 inch long chunk of ice from our second story house nailed me in the head on Christmas day. When I finally got to the Doctor he said "you should of got stitches":mad: I WANT SPRING.

jjay

Yikes!!! Glad you are mostly ok! I would want spring, too.

This is what we have here today! HSwindy.gif

Eat your heart out!!!!:D

We are supposed to have winds up to 50 MPH, but the temperature will be around 40 degrees.

Cherise is having a couple of friends over tonight for a sleepover, so I have to go to the store today and get the goodies she wants to have.

I guess I'm going to have to do some serious looking at airfares so I can get down there to see my buddy in Ft. Lauderdale for a couple of days. If I decide to come down, I will email you (it's the same one you had last July, yes???) and maybe we can get together for dinner or something!

jjay

OMG -- I guess you do want spring to come!!! Take care out there!!!

I know - things get crazy this time of year! We are leaving Thursday morning, driving to St. Augustine and spending the night there, then on to Port Canaveral on Friday and we sail on Saturday. :D

You all have a safe trip driving down there! And have a wonderful cruise!!!!! I wish I was heading down with you -- I have a very good friend who is wintering in St. Augustine (their main home) and would love to see her. At the end of Feb they will be heading back to Tunisia where their sailboat is.

Do you have the winds like we do today? They are hitting 50 MPH today and it's already started!:eek:

Archived