****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Good Morning Lifers!!!!

I am getting ready to run to the store so I thought I would just check in...

JJay.....so sorry to hear about your mishap on Christmas Day. Take care of yourself in that nasty weather. I have noticed that you all have been getting hit with a lot of snow up there.

Vacruizer.....have an awesome time on your cruise, I am jealous....think of us out in that big ocean and don't forget to have a drink for us!!;) Enjoy St. Augustine. Have you ever been there? I haven't, but I have been meaning to go. That is the oldest city in the state of Florida. Anyway, have a safe trip!

Maryland Lady...yes, I have the same email so please do contact us if you are in town and we can do dinner or something! Is Cherise coming with you or will you be by yourself? Have fun tonight with your sleepover!!:D We are dropping Kaitlyn off at a friends house tonight before we go to our party, she'll be spending the night there. Get this....she is on the high school competitive cheer squad and the coach called practice all this week including tomorrow morning and Friday!! 8:30am-11:30.. I don't know what she was thinking. I told the coach Kaitlyn won't be able to make tomorrow's practice. Many of the girls were complaining. So..you are going on the Pride this summer? I know what you mean about Cherise's volleyball camp. Kaitlyn has high school cheer camp usually toward the end of July too, its a sleepaway camp. Not sure if we will be able to do our cruise July 2010 if she has camp then. I hope it doesn't interfer. That would be a big disappoinment. That summer, she'll be entering her senior year so she definitely wants to cheer on the varsity squad her last year in high school and if she doesn't attend camp, she won't be able to. She did miss camp this summer while we were on the Liberty, but the only reason she got away with it is was because we had a new coach.;) Talk to you soon!!

Happy New Year Once Again!!!!:D

You all have a safe trip driving down there! And have a wonderful cruise!!!!! I wish I was heading down with you -- I have a very good friend who is wintering in St. Augustine (their main home) and would love to see her. At the end of Feb they will be heading back to Tunisia where their sailboat is.

Do you have the winds like we do today? They are hitting 50 MPH today and it's already started!:eek:

Same weather here. It started out in the low 50s this morning and it's gotten colder all day. 40-60mph winds and snow showers but not enough to stick. I can't wait for warm weather! We are looking forward to St. Augustine - we've never been before. Tomorrow will be a long day for driving (about 10 hours) but after that it's vacation time!!!:D

Good Morning " Lifers......

Well I returned home late last night to fine that you all didn't know what happened to me......I guess my last post on the 12th of Decenmer didn't show... I posted all day that day, I said I was going to DC for a few weeks to help my Daughter move into her new home...My daughter didn't get her e-mail or internet set up till yesterday.....I sure wish I knew what happened, I posted all day on the 12th...........

I am so sorry to have worried you all,I was sure my post would have shown......SORRY

Happy new year.....Let me read and catch up on what I missed......

Happy New years everybody. The snow just keeps on coming! Another 8 inches last night and then down to -1 degree tonight. This area is in bad shape. Anyone with a flat roof is in trouble. There have been at least 30 roof collapses in this area. The biggest was a 25,000 square foot section of a supermarket roof. Our store was evacuated last week until they could get it off the roof (It is over 100,000 square feet) I think we are up to about 70 inches of snow at this time. that is about 20 inches more than a normal years snowfall for us and we still have 2 months to go!

jjay

I am glad to be home, in my own bed and have my own coffee....

Jeffy you didn't miss it, it never posted... All my post from the 12 are missing.....Guess Cruise Critic wanted to keep you from know where I was!!!!!! LOL

I could see them as I was posting, guess they got lost after I signed off..... They are in no mans land!!!!!!!!

I see how you all are, LOL....I am back on and you all ran away....:D

VA must be ready for her cruise.....VA have are you on your way????

Crook how was your trip.....

Ed I could smell you coffee in DC.....My daughter does not do coffee, however she got me a small coffee maker, it just was not home.....

I was ready for my bed and a little rest.... John and hubby came to DC over Christmas for a few days....Then I stayed till yesterday.....Setting up someone's home is no fun, it was more taking care of the kids.....

I still would like to know where all my post from 12/12 went....

Well a late Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all, I really did miss my "Lifer" family!!!!!

Whats the price???

coffee's free. :D the cruise we're still waiting for pricing. :)

Morning Lifers! Pugs is back to posting, Ed has made coffee.... All seems right in the world.

It's freaking raining in CA. As usual it looked all pretty for the parade and football game, I guess our two weeks of winter has started. Some things just don't change. ... but after reading Jjay's post ... I'm not complainin one bit! Sending prayers out to your community jjay.

Good afternoon LIFERS".... Well I now have my house in order;), I should know better than leave 2 BOYS home alone, :rolleyes:.....

I sure hope we get a price this week, I have my discount deposit ready !!!!!:D

Come cruise with the Lifers, we will be cruising in July 2010, still waiting on prices......Join the "Lifer" family......

I'll keep checking in to see what kind of price you get. I am going to cruise summer of 2010 so I'll keep this option open.

When do you think you'll get pricing?

I'll keep checking in to see what kind of price you get. I am going to cruise summer of 2010 so I'll keep this option open.

When do you think you'll get pricing?

Soon , I will sent an e-mail tomorrow to see if any pricing is ready....

Keep watching:)

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Archived