****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

FRONT AND CENTER!!!!!!!!

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Gary how was your visit to Florida?

We had a wonderful time Barb. Spending time with the Southern Florida Lifers was a real treat. THANKS guys!!!!!!!! The weather was fair but it really did not matter. Lots of pool time and lots of Margarita's :)

We had a wonderful time Barb. Spending time with the Southern Florida Lifers was a real treat. THANKS guys!!!!!!!! The weather was fair but it really did not matter. Lots of pool time and lots of Margarita's :)

I am glad you had fun, when you are my way stop in:).

Hey Pugs. Good to see you hanging around. You know I found this thread all the way back on page 7.:eek::eek::eek: I think there should be some sort of punishment for everybody letting our poor thread fall so far back. Vacruizer is gonna be back soon. She will help us stay front and center.

Hey Pugs. Good to see you hanging around. You know I found this thread all the way back on page 7.:eek::eek::eek: I think there should be some sort of punishment for everybody letting our poor thread fall so far back. Vacruizer is gonna be back soon. She will help us stay front and center.

We are back!!! The Glory was great but just not the same without all the Lifers!

Will check in more tomorrow - after 14 hours in the car I am done for. What on earth made us think it was a good idea to drive to Florida? We would have been home sooner but as soon as we got on 95 this morning it became a parking lot and we sat for about an hour in one spot.

Pugs - I am soooo glad you are ok!

I'm glad to see you are back safely. Today is the worst for me after a cruise. I always wake up and try to go up to the Lido deck. But once reality hits me I start crying like a big baby. And I have to fix my own eggs. I haven't been reading Johns blog for a while, well I went back a couple weeks ago and I noticed that he is gonna be a daddy, thats pretty cool.

We are back!!! The Glory was great but just not the same without all the Lifers!

Will check in more tomorrow - after 14 hours in the car I am done for. What on earth made us think it was a good idea to drive to Florida? We would have been home sooner but as soon as we got on 95 this morning it became a parking lot and we sat for about an hour in one spot.

Pugs - I am soooo glad you are ok!

Welcome back Vacruzier............glad to hear you had a good time. Its been quiet on the boards.

I was also happy to hear that Pugs was okay...I heard from her right after you left for the cruise.:)

Where has everybody been lately???? I can't say anything, I haven't been on much lately either..........its competition season so its starting to get real hectic around here. We have local competitions the next 3 Saturdays and then we are off to Tampa Feb. 6-8th.:eek: One of those weekends, I actually get to go away with my girlfriends for a weekend getaway so DH will be on competition duty!!:rolleyes::D

Hope all is well with everybody!!! Have a good week! ;)

Good morning Lifers! Here I am enjoying my coffee looking out on a bright sunny So Cal morning. The winds are relatively calm, the waves small. Guess I should get out there soon and enjoy the day! (coffee first!)

Retail is not a fun gig right now, so I've been way too busy with drama at the w-place. :rolleyes: I was however inspired by a friend to get back into doing 5K charity races (walking, BSQ no like to run), so now I find what used to be my computer time is my exercising time. (my couch misses me!) The rest is trying to figure out what I want to do on my Splendor cruise!

Hmmm. Coffee cup is nearly empty. Time for a refill! Hope y'all enjoy your day! And welcome back Mr. & Mrs VA Cruizer!!

Yes - back to cold hard reality this morning. The Lido deck is cold and windy, I had to make my own breakfast, and I can't find the darn map channel on the TV. :p Now I'm just waiting for the house to stop rocking. Mike never gets it - I always feel like I'm swaying for 4 or 5 days afterwards. Tomorrow will be the bad day - back to the "W" place. :(

I've decided this January cruise thing could become an annual tradition - it was sooo nice to be in shorts enjoying the warm tropical air in January!!!

The Freedom was in port with us in St. Thomas - I just kept thinking that we'll be on her next year!!! I have some video of her sailing and us having a horn battle with them - I'll have to get it uploaded and post it to get us in cruise mode!

The Splendor was also there - she looks really nice BSQ! The aft Lido pool is open instead of glassed in which I really like.

Here you are.... Only for the true ship geeks since this is 10 minutes long.:p The horn battle is cool, though.

I just kept standing there and thinking that this will be our ship next year!!!

Good video. I enjoyed so I must be a true ship geek.:p

Good Morning Everyone!

Great video vacruiser!!! I was on the Freedom last year with my sister, but we were in the Western Caribbean. Beautiful ship! I especially like leaving St. Thomas when it's dark outside. The island is so pretty at night with everything lit up! Well, just a little over 50 days and I will be back on the Valor!!!! Woo Hoo!:D

Here you are.... Only for the true ship geeks since this is 10 minutes long.:p The horn battle is cool, though.

I just kept standing there and thinking that this will be our ship next year!!!

Great video Vacruizer!!! Can't wait to go next year.:D

Archived