****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Good Morning Everyone!

Great video vacruiser!!! I was on the Freedom last year with my sister, but we were in the Western Caribbean. Beautiful ship! I especially like leaving St. Thomas when it's dark outside. The island is so pretty at night with everything lit up! Well, just a little over 50 days and I will be back on the Valor!!!! Woo Hoo!:D

And.......Sharon where have you been??? How was your New Years with Cherise's sleepover?? Did the girls keep you up all night?

I loved the Valor. We went on the Valor May 2006 for our 15th wedding anniversary. Don't forget......if you have time when you come down for your cruise.....call me and maybe we can do dinner or something.;)

Been here -- planning my Valor trip with my sister. We were on the Valor in July 2006 -- right after you guys! I haven't gotten the airfare yet, the prices are still pretty high -- at least for the return flight from FLL to DCA or BWI.:eek: But we'll find something. I'll let you know when we get our flights and whether or not we will be able to see you.

The girls were actually pretty quiet New Years Eve. We didn't go to bed until about 1:00 am and I never heard a peep out of them. They watched movies until who knows when. I was surprised they were so quiet -- our bedroom is right above the living room where they were hanging out.

Good Morning Everyone!

Great video vacruiser!!! I was on the Freedom last year with my sister, but we were in the Western Caribbean. Beautiful ship! I especially like leaving St. Thomas when it's dark outside. The island is so pretty at night with everything lit up! Well, just a little over 50 days and I will be back on the Valor!!!! Woo Hoo!:D

That sounds fun! I was just thinking today that the Valor is on our list of ships yet to sail.

Come on an join us!!!!! We have a good itinerary! :D

LOL - wish I had the vacation time for another one so soon! I keep promising Mike a week at a cabin in the mountains so that's scheduled for fall. Just waiting for next year now for another cruise. :( I'd love to still be able to go again in January as well as next summer - I liked getting away to the warm weather more than I thought! The weather was really perfect - mid 80s during the day, low 70s at night, and very little humidity. :D Just enough waves that you knew the ship was moving and rocking without being too rough. I'm ready to go back now actually. :p

LOL - wish I had the vacation time for another one so soon! I keep promising Mike a week at a cabin in the mountains so that's scheduled for fall. Just waiting for next year now for another cruise. :( I'd love to still be able to go again in January as well as next summer - I liked getting away to the warm weather more than I thought! The weather was really perfect - mid 80s during the day, low 70s at night, and very little humidity. :D Just enough waves that you knew the ship was moving and rocking without being too rough. I'm ready to go back now actually. :p

I know what you mean about going in January. Andrew and I did that one time -- when we flew to San Juan and did the Destiny trip. It was wonderful. We flew from BWI to Philly and then to San Juan. Philly was having a snowstorm and it was a mess, but luckily we got out of there pretty much on time. You could always go with us on the Pride this July!!;) Are you still moving like you were on the ship or has that stopped now?

I know what you mean about going in January. Andrew and I did that one time -- when we flew to San Juan and did the Destiny trip. It was wonderful. We flew from BWI to Philly and then to San Juan. Philly was having a snowstorm and it was a mess, but luckily we got out of there pretty much on time. You could always go with us on the Pride this July!!;) Are you still moving like you were on the ship or has that stopped now?

Yes, I'm still rocking and swaying. I've been kind of dizzy and fuzzy headed today, too. It always lasts 4 or 5 days for me - after that I'm ok. I thought about the Pride for next January but wasn't sure how warm it would get! It wasn't overly warm in Nassau last week - and a few people said the water was chilly so I think for January I need something that goes farther south - preferably with lots of sea days!

So many cruises, so little time. :p

Have they installed a big screen on the Glory yet? I know they put one on the Valor but I wasn't sure if they had done the glory yet.

No big screen - I think she goes into drydock in the fall sometime for it. After two Liberty cruises it seemed odd at first to not have it then I actually decided I liked how much more quiet Lido was without it. :p But I can go either way on whether it's there or not.

Yes - back to cold hard reality this morning. The Lido deck is cold and windy, I had to make my own breakfast, and I can't find the darn map channel on the TV. :p Now I'm just waiting for the house to stop rocking. Mike never gets it - I always feel like I'm swaying for 4 or 5 days afterwards. Tomorrow will be the bad day - back to the "W" place. :(

I've decided this January cruise thing could become an annual tradition - it was sooo nice to be in shorts enjoying the warm tropical air in January!!!

The Freedom was in port with us in St. Thomas - I just kept thinking that we'll be on her next year!!! I have some video of her sailing and us having a horn battle with them - I'll have to get it uploaded and post it to get us in cruise mode!

VA, I got that rocking for a few times when I started cruising, Doctor said to do Meclinzine for a few days after returning from a cruise.

Welcome back, you were missed, now keep this FRONT AND CENTER!!!!!!!

The Splendor was also there - she looks really nice BSQ! The aft Lido pool is open instead of glassed in which I really like.

VA, I got that rocking for a few times when I started cruising, Doctor said to do Meclinzine for a few days after returning from a cruise.

Welcome back, you were missed, now keep this FRONT AND CENTER!!!!!!!

Good Evening "LIfer" I went to another baseball tournament this pass weekend, we didn't do to well. I think the boys were tired.

I am teaching this week, I have a few baseball games this week also. SOOOOOOO I will be in and out......Sorry;) A Mom has to do what a Mom has to do;)... A baseball mom that is.....

Mr Ed, don't you take my coffe away....Tampa and I couldn't take it....LOL

Tampa is number 1 for the coffee area, Ed told me that!!!!!

Good Evening "LIfer" I went to another baseball tournament this pass weekend, we didn't do to well. I think the boys were tired.

I am teaching this week, I have a few baseball games this week also. SOOOOOOO I will be in and out......Sorry;) A Mom has to do what a Mom has to do;)... A baseball mom that is.....

Mr Ed, don't you take my coffe away....Tampa and I couldn't take it....LOL

Tampa is number 1 for the coffee area, Ed told me that!!!!!

I read that today about Tampa and thought of you!!!:p

Glad to hear that it's going away! Just don't get stopped by the cops and have to do the walk!!!:eek:

Page 2 rescue for you. I like your screen name. I am orginally from Maryland, Baltimore. Have you ever heard of Carney or Parkville. Carney is where I lived and my parent's business was in Parkville.

The Valor is leaving with me on March 8 -- come go with us!!:D

Man -- is it cold outside or what????? Did the sun go away?????:confused:

I was actually looking at a great deal on the Miracle for next January. :eek: But need to hold out for the Lifers next summer instead. Don't think I can do both.

The Valor is leaving with me on March 8 -- come go with us!!:D

Man -- is it cold outside or what????? Did the sun go away?????:confused:

Hey Sharon! I feel bad for you guys...you are getting hit with some really cold weather up there. I talked to my best friend today who lives in Northern Minnesota and it was 25 degrees below zero last night.....can't even imagine that!!:eek: Kaitlyn's friend traveled to Indiana last night for a cheer competition and when they got off the plane, it was 17 degrees below zero..........a southern girl sure isn't use to that!:eek:

And....what about the plane that went down in the Hudson River....can't believe everyone survived!! What a mircale!! I think I would have freaked out when the pilot said, "Brace yourself for an impact!!":eek::eek:

Well, stay warm and I will try to check in over the weekend.....we were off today and again on Monday....nice long weekend! Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

Archived