Oasis possible group cruise 9-11-2010

kk99

Hi all,

I don't think RCL is going to have less than a full deposit for cabins on the group sailing. Laura S said it was quite difficult to get a big block for group space on the Oasis. The other travel agencies that I have checked with that are sponsering group cruises on the Oasis are charging full deposits and some also have a cancellation fee. Oasis should be a very popular ship for its first year and cabin prices are rising. The official details will be out hopefully this weekend. The big benefit to the group is locking in the lowest posted prices for the year as well as the prepaid gratuities. Have a great afternoon,

kk

Hi all,

I don't think RCL is going to have less than a full deposit for cabins on the group sailing. Laura S said it was quite difficult to get a big block for group space on the Oasis. The other travel agencies that I have checked with that are sponsering group cruises on the Oasis are charging full deposits and some also have a cancellation fee. Oasis should be a very popular ship for its first year and cabin prices are rising. The official details will be out hopefully this weekend. The big benefit to the group is locking in the lowest posted prices for the year as well as the prepaid gratuities. Have a great afternoon,

kk

Hi KK,

Have you heard anything about when all of the info will be posted? I was hoping to go over everything with DH this weekend, oh yeah my weekend is Tue and Wed.

Thanks!!

Henepup

Archived