Normal?

Kerry78

No documents in and we sail 9/14? I have been on quite a few and never received them this late but this is the first time with this TA. Last time we booked through expedia and it was the best experience of my life. So now Im waiting- should I call????

No documents in and we sail 9/14? I have been on quite a few and never received them this late but this is the first time with this TA. Last time we booked through expedia and it was the best experience of my life. So now Im waiting- should I call????

Are you sure you arent signed up to receive edocs??

Well heres the thing. I dont believe I am set up to have e-docs, even though I wouldnt have been opposed. I need the documents in the mail b/c we are taking a bus through the TA and thats what I have been REALLY waiting for is to find out what dang time we are leaving and where we can leave our car, etc etc. If it wasnt for that, I would just do what I did last time and bring them up on carnival. Thanks Guys!! Ive been just DYING to know what time we will arrive etc

Call your TA to see if they mailed them yet. Because you can print them up to 30 days before the cruise, they now wait until that time has passed to see if you are printing them or not. Once you are within 30 days then they are printed and sent to the TA who inturn sends them to you.

Hi Kerry,

I am sailing on 9/14 too and taking a bus with a travel group out of Phila. Are you with that group...Judi Hall? Bus pick up at Neshaminy Mall? She sent us a letter a couple of weeks ago with our booking number and info...but no documents. Academy Bus, extreme left parking lot in Neshaminy Mall, depart at 8:45 am. She suggests that you get dropped off as she would not recommend leaving your car there for 8 days. You still need your booking number to do your fun pass. I would call her...or if not this group, call your TA. See you soon!!!! :)

Archived