Cruise Insurance

daveky

Never thought I would have to use my cruise insurance I take out until now. Have a cruise scheduled this Sunday on the Mariner and my SO's daughter in school at the Unversity of Kentucky had a very bad accident this morning and will require 2 five hour suurgeries this week. Already contacted my TA and Insurance Company and will be reimbursed 100%.

Please keep the little girl in your prayers and she has severe spinal damage and will require many many months recovery. Nerosurgeons don't know to what extent she will recover, walking, organs, etc.

I always enjoy this board and know there are very many special people who are members. As we all know, the money can be replaced and the important thing is her recovery. Just glad it didn't happen next week at this time. Would be Wednesday before we could hit a port to fly back.

Take care and will be back on a ship, Lord willing next May.

Dave

Never thought I would have to use my cruise insurance I take out until now. Have a cruise scheduled this Sunday on the Mariner and my SO's daughter in school at the Unversity of Kentucky had a very bad accident this morning and will require 2 five hour suurgeries this week. Already contacted my TA and Insurance Company and will be reimbursed 100%.

Please keep the little girl in your prayers and she has severe spinal damage and will require many many months recovery. Nerosurgeons don't know to what extent she will recover, walking, organs, etc.

I always enjoy this board and know there are very many special people who are members. As we all know, the money can be replaced and the important thing is her recovery. Just glad it didn't happen next week at this time. Would be Wednesday before we could hit a port to fly back.

Take care and will be back on a ship, Lord willing next May.

Dave

May God Bless Her and you family.

Archived