Aruba--snorkeling

Seal

Anyone know of good snorkeling places in Aruba--the only ones that we know about are the Reef and the Wreck--all the excursions take you to the same places--Hopefully someone has had more experience there than we have--We'll be there in a few weeks and staying for a week

Any advice will be appreciated--Thanks:D

Hi Seal. I was just in Aruba for a week this summer and snorkeled Boca Catalina area, Baby Beach and just off the beach at the hotel. I'm leaving on a southern Carib. cruise in a few weeks so I'm looking again too. I came across this website (link copied below) that lists several shore dive / snorkel sites. I really did enjoy the Boca Catalina area. Baby Beach was nice but just not enough to justify the trip unless you have a newbie or children with you who are wanting to learn; then Baby Beach is a perfect first stop. I was told that DePalm was great but I didn't make it there. Do look up DePalm tours to read more bout it.

Have fun on your week in Aruba! I won't get back until early Oct. and only for a day!

http://www.shorediving.com/Earth/ABC/Aruba/index.htm

Hi Seal. I was just in Aruba for a week this summer and snorkeled Boca Catalina area, Baby Beach and just off the beach at the hotel. I'm leaving on a southern Carib. cruise in a few weeks so I'm looking again too. I came across this website (link copied below) that lists several shore dive / snorkel sites. I really did enjoy the Boca Catalina area. Baby Beach was nice but just not enough to justify the trip unless you have a newbie or children with you who are wanting to learn; then Baby Beach is a perfect first stop. I was told that DePalm was great but I didn't make it there. Do look up DePalm tours to read more bout it.

Have fun on your week in Aruba! I won't get back until early Oct. and only for a day!

http://www.shorediving.com/Earth/ABC/Aruba/index.htm

Jane --thanks for your info--we've been to De palm island--maybe 2/3 years ago--can't remember good or not

Anyway thanks for your info--have a great cruise--we love the Southern, also--that's how we discovered Aruba --this will be our second land trip and we're staying at the Hyatt again--we don't have children traveling with us--just us

Enjoy your cruise--we done Princess Crown/and may be the Grand on the Southern/southern explorer--b2b twice--our next favorite to French Polynesia--you need to go--great islands

Safe Travels

Nancy:D

Archived