Enchantment of the Seas 11/27/04

Gregg_n_Kyle

My boyfriend and I are going on our first cruise together this November. This is my second cruise, my first one being as a child, and this is his first. We are 26 and 22 respectively. Just wondering if any other gay people are going to be on the cruise.

Gregg

It's likely there will be other gay couples on board...I don't think I've ever been on a cruise that I haven't met or seen at least a dozen gay couples.

I'm not gay myself, however my mother who has cruised VERY often has an automatic magnetic pull towards any gay men (being married to a quiet conservative man, and being an energetic night-owl type herself, she gravitates towards men who like to stay up late and party, but who her husband wouldn't feel threatened by). My college roommate and his wife and myself have traditionally gone on a cruise vacation each year together, and my mother often books the same cruise (she'll never turn down a cruise opportunity). The last 4 cruises in a row, she has hooked up with half-a-dozen gay couples on each ship...RCCL and Celebrity specifically seem to be the lines more gay people cruise with.

I can't imagine you having any problem finding other gay couples on board. Have fun!

Archived