Summit 2/18/05 -again

Prewelli

[B]summit february 2005[/B]
I keep posting this message but I think its falling down a black hole - is there anyone going on Summit on 18 February 2005 who will talk to two British people? This is my first time on message boards help!!!!

Hi!
We are not on your cruise but I thought I would answer your plea! We have sailed on the Summit last year on the 10 day Carribean, and will be sailing in November, again on the Summit on the 11-day. We found our US Australian and Canadian sailing buddies very welcoming and hospitable. I sure you will too. These boards are a mine of information. Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to know and I'll do my best to help out.
To find those on your cruise, try searching on the Boards main page for
Rollcalls - Celebrity "Connections"
Angie and Tony

Hey there!~ We will be on the Summit 2/18! Can't wait to meet new people from all corners of the globe! On our last two cruises we made great friends with Brits! Check out the roll call boards there is one on this cruise and we need help keeping it on going! Not that long now!

Jan and Jay

Prewelli: welcome to our cruise. Janjay is right on....we need more posters over on the bb. Go to the Roll Call section and scroll down to Celebrity. Then you will have to scroll down to find the cruise. I will try and bring it up to page one or two so you can find it easily. We have quite a group going, as Janjay said.

Grace

Archived