Fantasy Fest ?

mollytimes

Okay Fantasy Fest...seen the pictures, heard about it....sounds wild and I bet it is something to see and be a part of.... BUT when booking our cruise for our family and mothers 70th b-day celebration, I didn't even think to see whats going on in key west. Of course just found out we will be there during the fest. We are there the 27th, thursday only until 5:00 pm. My question is .... is it safe for kids to be out during the day!!! LOL seriously, my mother thinks it's hysterical and can't wait to see some wild stuff...but I'm not so sure about my 10 year old son.... Can't wait to get back to school to share his wild vacation stories!!! LOL During the day is it pretty much Key West as usual, does most of the wild stuff (i.e. nudity) happend during the night life hours? Thanks

Welcome to Key West - You'll be just fine on the 27th during the day. You might see some costumes but basically the stuff a 10 year old might not need to see is after dark. You will notice some of the businesses on Duval are decorated for Halloween and there's a wonderful window display at Fast Buck Freddy's department store on the corner of Duval and Fleming. Have a great day.

Archived