Any difference in price between D1-D8?

Does anyone know what the price difference is between the D balcony cabins? Does it go by location or size? I want to book on Thursday but have no idea if there is a difference in the price or are they all the same price? I'm afraid if I ask too many questions I might get hung up on by "accident" then have to wait forever to get back on the phone with a live person.

Also any suggestions as to what deck would be good? We are 3 couples no kids just want ocean view balcony cabins.

Thanks so much for any info!

They'll be the same size. Typically, the D-1's are either on the highest deck with D cabins or have some special feature (adjoining, pullman, sleeper sofa). The other D's are everything that's not D-1, normally the higher the number the lower the deck, but it varies.

If all you want is a balcony, look into the E's. They're only slightly smaller and usually cheaper.

D1 As I remember was apx $2100 D5 was $1789- per person--(that was ocean view) All decks look pretty good. It will be a great experience just to be on the 1st cruise of this ship I believe all the suites were sold-you will have to ask. Don't be afraid to ask questions-they are used to it!! If you have kids you might want to look into adjoining staterooms.

Central Park balconies were more than ocean view.

The prices we were given on the Liberty last week are different based on the dates you are sailing. The only prices they gave us were for a D8, which started at a low of $989 in September 2010 to a high of $2479 for Christmas week 2009. The D and E cabins have been combined, so the assumption is the pricing would follow by deck and location the same as it does now for cabins ranging from D1 to E3. Can't tell you about cabin locations: we didn't see a deck plan.

Also, you will only be able to have 2 in a cabin for D5-D8. Triples and quads are D4 and above.

We priced out 10/30/10 and it was $1310 1st and 2nd incl. taxes, FS and fees. Third person was $835 inclusive.

I noticed that there are some B and C category cabins that appear to hold 3 or more, so I have to check those prices too. I also want to price out an OV to see if that will save us some money. I realize that we will do fine in most cabins from OV up.

If by any chance you are booking the Oasis, the reservations for all C & A members have been opened this evening as announced on a presentation held by witht collaboration of AAA.

We reserved a D1 for January 2010 on the Oasis at $ 1459.00 CND (approx $1425 US) whereas the D8 starts at $1229 US for the same cruise.

Archived