We all need a little Simeon in our lives!

I was on the Mariner last week and we all enjoyed Simeon. He hosted the Mystery Dinner, played the piano (and let my daughter sing with him), hosted finish the lyrics game (which my daughter played), and hosted the Battle of the Sexes game. If anyone is going on the Mariiner please look for him as well as Holly the Redhead.

I was also on the 8/17 cruise and enjoyed the events that Simeon hosted. Catch him during and after the "Name That Tune" games in the Schooner bar or at the Mystery Dinner Theater to see him at his best. He's also very personable and friendly.

Jeff

When I first saw him at sailaway I was wondering who is this guy? But we got to know him pretty well and agree he is a great addition!

I was on Mariner 8/3 and this guy was everywhere, he is great! I didn't get a good picture, do you have this one posted on the net somewhere so I can save it? All I get here is a small thumbnail.

Thanks!

Yes they are part of the cruise director. Which reminds me, Abe was the best cruise director ever! He hosted Love and Marriage, the belly flop contest, Quest, and all the shows in the Savoy. He was awesome! I also forgot about the Name that Tune trivia. We played every night.

I was on Mariner 8/3 and this guy was everywhere, he is great! I didn't get a good picture, do you have this one posted on the net somewhere so I can save it? All I get here is a small thumbnail.

Thanks!

All I had were 2 pictures, one as a clown and one at the piano (where we won music trivia twice - yay!). The thumbnail was a crop of another picture, but if this works (fingers crossed) here is a link to the 2 pics I have (as a clown with my BIL and at the piano with my DD and DN):

http://picasaweb.google.com/rrmcd859/Simeon02

All I had were 2 pictures, one as a clown and one at the piano (where we won music trivia twice - yay!). The thumbnail was a crop of another picture, but if this works (fingers crossed) here is a link to the 2 pics I have (as a clown with my BIL and at the piano with my DD and DN):

http://picasaweb.google.com/rrmcd859/Simeon02

perfect, thanks!

Archived