Internet in Celebrity Suites

B & K Travelers

They have the same package deal available as you would have if you went to the Computer room, it is just very convenient to have the computer in the room.

You are going to love that suite - I am so jealous and wish I was on that trip

A

I am in a Sky Suite on Mercury in January for the 14-day Panama Canal cruise. Are the internet pricing packages for suites posted anywhere on the Celebrity web site? :confused: :confused: :confused:

A Few things

1. There is no computer in the Mercury Sky Suite

2. There is no inclusive minutes package unique to suites, it is the standard internet bundles that apply

3. You will if you are a return traveller have a coupon in your Captains Club brooklet which will give you additional minutes in your package

A

All computers on the ship have free internet access to the Celebrity and RCCL websites. When I was in the Celebrity Suite, I found this very helpful in planning my next cruise. Yup, I had such a grand time on the transatlantic cruise last year that I booked another cruise, using the computer in the suite to decide which cruise I wanted.

Another small tip. It may have been an anomalie, but on embarkation day, while still in port, the internet connection for the computer in the suite was free to all sites. I was emailing happily, shut down the computer, and thought, "What a great perk." Next time I tried it, it wanted money :rolleyes: . Oh well.

Kathy

Archived