Gifts and Gear

When you order, when do they charge your account? I got a confirmation the day I ordered but my account has not been charged. There does not appear to be a way to check the status on-line. Anybody have experience with this?

I orderd things from gift and gear several weeks ago and don't think it ever has been charged yet. I got a confirmation email immediately, but the charge never went through. I sent them an email and got no response. I'll make sure to call them to make sure they got the order.

It may just be in process. When I put my deposit down for my cruise next year it took 2 weeks for it to reflect on my account. On the flip side, I ordered a romance package for the cruise in a couple days and I got the email confirmation immediately and my account showed the charge less than an hour later.

I bought a wine and dine package, the confirmation email just states thanks for your purchase, it does not state what it was for. It is not mentioned on the RCCL site under our booking only excursions. Does anyone know it will show on our reservation?

Archived