CB Post-Drydock: Basketball court

lj1231

I called Princess to find out if there was still going to be a basketball court after the addition of the Sanctuary post-drydock. They informed me that it is going to be moved up to the 19th deck. Not exactly sure where they are putting it up there, but figured I would let you guys know. (My son wanted this information.)

Hmmm...if you go to the Princess website and pull up the CB deck plan page, it appears to already show at least some of the post drydock layouts. The basketball court is clearly shown in the location currently occupied by Princess Links on the Sky deck (19). Princess links is shown located two decks down on Sports deck (17), way forward (right in back of the sanctuary).

One potential benefit (for mini golf fans like my son and I, who really enjoyed Princes Links on our cruise on the CB last week) is the space being allocated for the relocated Princess links is clearly twice the size of the old one - albeit it looks like some of that space may be taken up by the virtual golf facility (the space is labled "Princess Links Putting Green and Course Simulator).

Again, for anyone interested in post drydock layouts, at least some appear to already be up on the Princess site.

Archived