Online Reservation

CT Cruiser10

I booked my cruise through a TA, and have set up an online profile on Carnival.com. I am trying to find a summary of my charges, cost + fees + surcharges + insurance + etc. Is there a place to find this?

Yes... given two things... Have you set up an account at Carnival.com??? Second, if you have an account did you add your booking number??

If no to the above go to carnival.com and set up an account. Once that's done click on 'My Profile' in the upper right... Once there click 'Manage Profile' in the left column, about half way down. Now, click 'Add booking' in the 'Update Personal Information' box!

Once that's all done you can return to the home page, click on 'My Reservation'. You'll find all the info on your cruise on the page that opens!!

Hope this helps!!

Mach

Yes... given two things... Have you set up an account at Carnival.com??? Second, if you have an account did you add your booking number??

If no to the above go to carnival.com and set up an account. Once that's done click on 'My Profile' in the upper right... Once there click 'Manage Profile' in the left column, about half way down. Now, click 'Add booking' in the 'Update Personal Information' box!

Once that's all done you can return to the home page, click on 'My Reservation'. You'll find all the info on your cruise on the page that opens!!

Hope this helps!!

Mach

I have done all of this, yet I cannot find any information regarding the price of my cruise. I have explored all of the screens, but cannot find what I am looking for.

I think the information you are looking for is on your cruise documents.

If you've made your final payment, you can click "MyDocuments." Then "View" next to your passengers name. I can never get it to load with Mozilla Firefox, so I have to use Internet Explorer. Your total pricing, broken down into taxes, fuel surcharges, etc, will be there on the documents in a PDF file.

Did you book through a TA or PVP/Carnival? Your post said TA, so if that's correct, then you won't see the detail breakdown on CCL. CCL only reflects a breakdown of it's own bookings and will show your reservation once you add it to "My Bookings". Your TA should have sent/emailed you an itemized breakdown of your charges/fees. If not, ask for it.

Hope that helps.

I booked through an online travel agent, after my final payment was made the breakdown of all my charges is on the pages in the my documents section. You can't get to that on Carnival's site until they show the cruise paid in full but will get a breakdown. It also shows any OBC that you may have.

Archived