How to get from Philadelpia airport to NCL cruise terminal?

travelbug2225

We are plan to take a round trip cruise out of Philadelphia in Oct. What is the best way to get from the airport to the cruse terminal? How long it take?

I plan to stay in Philadelphia one day before we go on the cruise. What hotel and location you recommend? Since we will get there late, so we will not get a chance to do anything just to sleep for one night and get to the ship the next day. I want something inexpensive and easy to get to the cruise terminal.

Thank you for all your help.

We are plan to take a round trip cruise out of Philadelphia in Oct. What is the best way to get from the airport to the cruse terminal? How long it take?

I plan to stay in Philadelphia one day before we go on the cruise. What hotel and location you recommend? Since we will get there late, so we will not get a chance to do anything just to sleep for one night and get to the ship the next day. I want something inexpensive and easy to get to the cruise terminal.

Thank you for all your help.

Travelbug,

Here is the link from the NCL website on how to get to the Port Of Philadelphia.. http://www.ncl.com/csimages/207/972/philadelphia_port.pdf

I have been going to Philadelphia twice a year for the last 10 years on business. I usually stay dowtown at the Doubletree but since you are getting there late you probably want to stay near the Airport or by the Stadium. There are several hotels at the airport and near the Football/Baseball complex. These would be the closest to the port and wouldn't take more that 6-10 minutes to get to the port. From the Airport I am guessing 15 minutes with traffic, etc. If there is not much traffic the times would be shorter.

Tom

Archived