Frankensteins Lab Pictures

nf40315c.jpg

1171158950396427_GALLERY.jpg

Here's a few photos of the area itself. I personally haven't been on the Miracle yet, but I found some pictures through Google. :)

IIRC, I don't think you can choose your photographer. Someone I'm sure will correct me if I'm wrong though.

Sorry I wasn't more help.

I was on a wedding on the Miracle, with the reception in Frankenstein's Lab. I have some photos, but they are mostly of guests and you can't really get a sense of what the room looks like. But I will poll some other guests to see if anyone has photos of the room before it was filled with people.

To give you an idea of the set up, the buffett was set up on several skirted tables on the edge of the dance floor. They ran along the back of the dance floor by the big screen as well as in front of the giant Frankenstein which made it much less prominent. The cake was on it's own table near the DJ booth. The giant screen that you see in the photos was programmed to have a special message with the names of the bride and groom. There is a lounge area just below the dance floor with lots of cocktail tables. There is also seating upstairs, overlooking the dance floor and buffett. None of the cocktail tables or bar area table were decorated other than some votives. But it looked fine. The bar is upstairs, but servers passed drinks to guests on the main floor throughout the reception. (Trust me, no one went thirtsy!)

Archived