On ZAANDAM: When & best way to book Lahaina's Ulalena Theatre?

CoolChile

Hi all

I posted my query on the HAL forum but probably not the best move because you're all HERE. :p

My good friend and I are booked on ZAANDAM SEPT 21 Hawaii-Vanc-SanDiego (and where IS everyone? Our roll call is missing a lot of cruisers).

We want to book the Ulalena show (Premium seats, no dins) and have checked their website (less $$ than booking through HAL it appears). Sassyredhat, who was there in April, said to go early that day and buy tickets. Do you know if the cost is LESS if I do it that day rather than buying them now on line? And hmm, there's a 3,000 PAX Carnival behemoth in port the same day (Sept. 30) so maybe I'm answering my own question about whether to book now vs. waiting til the day of the show :o

Even if I am, throw your wisdom my way, all! ;)

Hi all

I posted my query on the HAL forum but probably not the best move because you're all HERE. :p

My good friend and I are booked on ZAANDAM SEPT 21 Hawaii-Vanc-SanDiego (and where IS everyone? Our roll call is missing a lot of cruisers).

We want to book the Ulalena show (Premium seats, no dins) and have checked their website (less $$ than booking through HAL it appears). Sassyredhat, who was there in April, said to go early that day and buy tickets. Do you know if the cost is LESS if I do it that day rather than buying them now on line? And hmm, there's a 3,000 PAX Carnival behemoth in port the same day (Sept. 30) so maybe I'm answering my own question about whether to book now vs. waiting til the day of the show :o

Even if I am, throw your wisdom my way, all! ;)

The sooner you book the better choice of seats you will be able to choose from.

The sooner you book the better choice of seats you will be able to choose from.

Thanks but they won't actually give you your seat assignments until you go in to get your tickets, in my case, the morning of the show. But I went ahead and booked on the phone and at least know 2 seats in the section I wanted will be held for me. I actually switched to Standard from Premium seats because the woman said they would be fine for viewing too, even though they're the back 2 rows.

Saved some $$ for margaritas. ;)

Thanks but they won't actually give you your seat assignments until you go in to get your tickets, in my case, the morning of the show. But I went ahead and booked on the phone and at least know 2 seats in the section I wanted will be held for me. I actually switched to Standard from Premium seats because the woman said they would be fine for viewing too, even though they're the back 2 rows.

Interesting I didn't know that.

I just did a search on tripadvisor.com there are a lot of goods reviews, here is the link if your interested.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?q=Ulalena+show+maui&sub-search=Go

Archived