Email about a Certified Vacation Planner

RCI does acknowledge emails of praise.

I sent an email praising the CVP that I booked the Oasis with. She was professional and knowledgeable. I had a cabin booked very quickly. After I hung up, I remembered a question I forgot to ask. I sent an email to the address on the confirmation from her. Even with everything Thursday morning, I got a response within an hour.

Just got this from RCI, so they do pay attention.

I also got an email of thanks from the young lady when she got a copy of my email.

RE: Oasis of the Seas

Dear Paul:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding your recent call with one of our Certified Vacation Planners. We apologize for any delay in our response. Your comments about and the Crown & Anchor Society are truly appreciated. As a valued member of the Crown & Anchor Society, we welcome your feedback. Please note that we have forwarded your compliment for further review.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. If you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions please feel free to let us know.

Paul, we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon.

Sincerely,

Crown & Anchor Society

RCI does acknowledge emails of praise.

I sent an email praising the CVP that I booked the Oasis with. She was professional and knowledgeable. I had a cabin booked very quickly. After I hung up, I remembered a question I forgot to ask. I sent an email to the address on the confirmation from her. Even with everything Thursday morning, I got a response within an hour.

Just got this from RCI, so they do pay attention.

I also got an email of thanks from the young lady when she got a copy of my email.

RE: Oasis of the Seas

Dear Paul:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding your recent call with one of our Certified Vacation Planners. We apologize for any delay in our response. Your comments about and the Crown & Anchor Society are truly appreciated. As a valued member of the Crown & Anchor Society, we welcome your feedback. Please note that we have forwarded your compliment for further review.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. If you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions please feel free to let us know.

Paul, we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon.

Sincerely,

Crown & Anchor Society

I used to work in customer service and rarely got a thank you.But when you do it's golden.

Archived