Food venues on the Oasis

The new neighborhoods revolving around the pool deck and spa areas have been released. Both of these neighborhoods contain food areas. Does anyone know if there will be an upcharge for these eateries, or will they be included in the price.

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. From watching the presentation the other night I gather that some, doubt all, will be free. There was quite a distinction made the other night between "specialty" and "alternative" dining. My take is that the specialty will be a surcharge and alternative may be free, such as the promenade cafe on voyager ship or the seaview cafe on radiance ships is free. Some may have a nominal cover like johnny rockets. We will probably not know until the first sailing as there was not a lot revealed this past Tuesday. It does appear that all the restaurants along central park will be specialty from what was revealed. The solarium cafe/bistro looks really nice. Have to wait and see.

Archived