Email offers from Captains Club

Carol & Jim

Pia, I was booked on your cruise but had to cancel. When I compare what my fare was including Princess air, and what she got offered it's almost $1000. difference. Give or take a little for fees and taxes. Plus I had a BD Balcony, the offer was BG. Still quite a savings. Have a great time, it's a great itinerary.:)

I think not having a cruise booked is the key. I always have a future cruise planned so they must figure I don't need a bargain. I'm still waiting to see if they reply to my inquiry as to why I don't get emails. Be interesting to see what they say.

Hi BJ & Sue! :D Poker Tournaments? Must be a Texas thing! Thought about you today, we went to the BBQ Rib Cookoff in Sparks, NV and there was lots of Texas BBQ. Good stuff! There was even a BBQ from Australia, and it was good. Hope Gustav stays away from you.

Carol

I live in the UK and I keep getting their mail. Latest one is for four cruises from the Exotics brochure which is open for bookings from 1st Sept. (in the UK that is) We're all booked up to the end of next year so I cant explain why we are getting them and others not.

Out of interest the only one that interested me was the Dawns cruise from Sydney Australia to Southampton in July 2009. First time ever she's come to the UK.

Jimmy

Archived