NFL on the Golden?

H20 Lover

You set a personal record for me, that was THE fastest answer I have ever got. 1 minute! Thanks! Would it be dorky to wear our jerseys on that day anyway? (we're comfortable in our dorkiness I must add, hee hee)

You set a personal record for me, that was THE fastest answer I have ever got. 1 minute! Thanks! Would it be dorky to wear our jerseys on that day anyway? (we're comfortable in our dorkiness I must add, hee hee)

No not at all, do what makes you comfortable after all you are on vacation. ;)

It depends on where Princess gets their satellite TV from. On Carnival, it is a local Denver station. If you are lucky enough to get a local station, or have a nationally televised game, you'll see it.

I wear my jersey on game day no matter where I am, you won't be alone. :)

We'll be on the Golden week 2 of Regular Season, ya think they'll have the Vikings on or is that reaching? :D

I think it also depends on how "big" of game it is, LY we saw the Colts/Patriots Game and we were headed to Barbados. That Sunday they also had several other games on at the bars.

We're on the Golden, next Saturday and are hoping to see our Colts that Sunday night!

Good Luck!

M

I think it also depends on how "big" of game it is, LY we saw the Colts/Patriots Game and we were headed to Barbados. That Sunday they also had several other games on at the bars.

We're on the Golden, next Saturday and are hoping to see our Colts that Sunday night!

Good Luck!

M

Oh you are one week away!!!!!!!!!! Have fun and I hope your Colts are on for ya for an extra cherry on top. And then hopefully week 2 we'll get the same when we play you guys. Go Vikings!!!

Oh you are one week away!!!!!!!!!! Have fun and I hope your Colts are on for ya for an extra cherry on top. And then hopefully week 2 we'll get the same when we play you guys. Go Vikings!!!

OK, Yvonne, that does it........:D

I wasn't going to go and dig out my Seahawks sweatshirt, but now I am, and DD can dig out her Seahawks jammies (:eek: !!!!!). Where are Kirk and Krystal, they must have some, too.

See ya in two weeks.

OK, Yvonne, that does it........:D

I wasn't going to go and dig out my Seahawks sweatshirt, but now I am, and DD can dig out her Seahawks jammies (:eek: !!!!!). Where are Kirk and Krystal, they must have some, too.

See ya in two weeks.

Dig it out? You mean it's not in your top ten outfits? Hee hee.

See ya in 2.

Considering where we live I would humbly request you wear the jersey of the defending AFC team.

Steve from New England

And, as for me, "we" are playing "you" on Pearl Harbor Day, and it is my fervent hope that, by that time, the 'Hawks will be well on their way to sending Mike Holmgren off to retirement with at least another NFC championship (but preferably with another ring for his collection).

Dig it out? You mean it's not in your top ten outfits? Hee hee.

See ya in 2.

I was cruising and saw this....I had to jump in. Yvonne, you are cracking me up sister! I just threw my Aikman jersey in the staging area. Vintage and aged to perfection...just like me

...I met online a supporter of Pittsburgh. When she found out I am a Patriots patriot she sorta forgave me; but, when she visited her family in Tampa they were actually mad that she wouldn't change allegiance.

Getting back to the original topic at hand, last year on the Emerald, they showed Monday night football games on MUTS. We were lucky enough to see the Steelers pummel the Ravens!!

GO STEELERS!!!!

Getting back to the original topic at hand, last year on the Emerald, they showed Monday night football games on MUTS. We were lucky enough to see the Steelers pummel the Ravens!!

GO STEELERS!!!!

The Golden doesn't have MUTS, so... Go VIKINGS! ;)

Archived