Resort day pass in Antigua?

ottawapuppy

I was wondering if anyone has bought a day pass to any of the all-inclusive resorts in Antigua, for example, the Grand Pineapple Resort or others.

We are looking for a recommendation of a nice place to try when we cruise to Antigua on Adventure of the Seas next month.

Thanks!

Mike

I was wondering if anyone has bought a day pass to any of the all-inclusive resorts in Antigua, for example, the Grand Pineapple Resort or others.

We are looking for a recommendation of a nice place to try when we cruise to Antigua on Adventure of the Seas next month.

Thanks!

Mike

We’re going in September and decided on Hawksbill. It seems as though the Grand Pineapple area is getting a little bad press (crime). Also, Hawksbill is closer to port which means less cab fare and less time in the cab and more time at the resort.

This is from Hawksbill:

Thank you for your interest in our property. It will be a pleasure

having you visit us for the day.

All inclusive passes are as follows:

9 am - 6 pm US$60.00 per person

11 am - 4 pm US$40.00 per person

7 pm - 11 pm US$50.00 per person

This includes meals, drinks and use of the facilities. The

clothing optional beach is about a 10 minute walk from the Reception.

We are 15 minutes from the port; taxi cost is approximately US$15.00

Should you require additional information please do not hesitate to

contact us.Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you to Hawksbill by

rex resorts.

Best wishes

Ornella Nedd

Front Office Supervisor

Hawksbill by rex resorts

Five Islands

P O Box 108

St. John's

Antigua

T: 1 268 462 0301

F: 1 268 462 1515

E: hawksbill@candw.ag

Web site: www.rexresorts.com

We’re going in September and decided on Hawksbill. It seems as though the Grand Pineapple area is getting a little bad press (crime). Also, Hawksbill is closer to port which means less cab fare and less time in the cab and more time at the resort.

This is from Hawksbill:

Thank you for your interest in our property. It will be a pleasure

having you visit us for the day.

All inclusive passes are as follows:

9 am - 6 pm US$60.00 per person

11 am - 4 pm US$40.00 per person

7 pm - 11 pm US$50.00 per person

This includes meals, drinks and use of the facilities. The

clothing optional beach is about a 10 minute walk from the Reception.

We are 15 minutes from the port; taxi cost is approximately US$15.00

EXCELLENT!

Thanks for posting this, I appreciate it.

I think we have our winner.

Mike

My sister and BIL loved their vacation at Hawksbill in 2007. We did a day pass at Jolly Beach and really enjoyed our day. We were intested in sailing and windsurfing lessons so since jolly included those it made it very worthwhile for our family.

Karysa

• 2 weeks later...

They have a number of day passes. Some include breakfast and some don't. I remember that our two 10 yr olds paid one price and our 13 yr old a different price and then there was an adult price. We paid about 300 dollars for the day. We were there from 10 until just after 6. We had rented a villa and were cooking our own meals so we really took advantage of not having to cook or clean up for a day. We had the pass that included a continental breakfast, lunch and we ate an early dinner at the burger place by the pool before we left. It was worth the money. My DH and oldest DD took sailing/windsurfing lessons that were included. We had priced lessons near where we were staying at Dickinson Bay and they were priced at $50.00 a piece. They both got private lessons at JB and were quite satisfied. Our daughter later rented a windsurfer on her own at deep bay and was able to windsurf on her own.

Karysa

Just got an email back with the pricing here is what they sent me,

Day Pass Rate with a Special offer: With 10 or more persons, you will receive a 10% discount

OPTION 1

- Valid 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.

- Includes full breakfast, house brand beverages, lunch, water sports (non-motorized)

- Price: US$75 US$67.50 per adult

US$45 US$40.50 per child for children 3-11 years, 12yrs & above- adult price

OPTION 2

- Valid 10:15a.m. - 5:00p.m.

- Includes continental breakfast, house brand beverages, lunch, water sports (non-motorized)

- Price: US$60 US$54.00 per adult

US$36 US$32.40 per child for children 3-11 years, 12yrs & above - adult price

I’ve copied in our Front Office Manager – Joyce Seaforth and Leroy John-Baptiste, Assistant Manager. Should you wish to proceed with a reservation, please be sure to make direct contact with either individual.

Thank you so much for your interest and we sure hope that we can welcome you to our side of paradise!

Regards, Patrice

We just called and reserved the days passes, It looks fantastic and perfect for our varied age groups as we have 10ppl travelling together.

Can not wait!!!

Archived