Med Excursions/tour companies for families

WineDown17

Good idea - Celebrat , send your review to "Parents " magazine or something like that! then come join us in the Baltics.

Celebrat , no future cruises in mind? Of all of the ships you´ve been on , which was your favorite and what was your favorite itinerary?

Kim

Woo Hoo! I don't take up much space, and am glad to sleep in the upper bunk. Thanks for the invite to the Baltics! :p

And yes, we have LOTS of future cruises in mind. We just need to wait for the right DEAL to book them. Let's see...would love to book an RCCL cruise, but haven't found one yet in our price range. Want to try a transatlantic--as they always seem to have good deals. Lots of new ships coming out that we would love to book: Carnival Dream, either of the 2 new Disney ships, to name a few.

MSC just announced they will be cruising Ft Lauderdale to Bermuda. We would LOVE that as we have never been to Bermuda, and it's rare that a ship goes from Florida to Bermuda. We will be waiting for a KIDS FREE deal though on that. At some point when the kids get older, we would even consider a European River cruise.

Favorite ships? Probably the Disney ships as that was the first cruise for each of our kids at different times. And, they're magical...

Favorite itinerary? Don't really have one. We have done the Caribbean so many times that it's hard to say. We enjoy just about any island/destination in the Caribbean because we always find something new and different to do on each island. Key West--not such a fav for us since we're from Florida. Absolute A#1 favorite place in the Caribbean: Castaway Cay, which is Disney's private island. So tropical, and well-themed, and FUN! Never a bad day at Castaway Cay, and lots of good memories.

CeleBrat

I did book Revelation in Nice (thanks Travel Bugs!) and they recommended a bunch of things, including a stop at a candy factory- my 11 year old is already excited! Eze will be for me (My FAVORITE place in France..) and then we will go from there... So we are definitely doing things a llittle differently to accomodate the group.

You won't be disappointed! Let your son know that Eze has the best chocolate and banana crepes in the world!!!! Michel is wonderful!

Another benefit of having a private driver is that when you do get tired you have an airconditioned place to take a cat nap. Our daughter ( 12 at the time) hit a wall in Turkey ( not in the literal sense). She slept in the van while we did the rug thing for 2 hrs. A couple of the adults did as well on other occasions ( very port intensive).

Archived