anyone make their own onesole soles?

kdh123

I love the idea of the onesole soles but can't see paying that much money for them. Love my shoes but only buy them when they are mark way down.

I was wondering if anyone tried to make their own.

I thought about getting a pair of sandals that has that thick sole that way you can put some snaps on the side and make your own tops to snap on. I found a pair of thick sole sandel with a thin strap for the top that can easily come off. Just an idea. I know some may think I am being cheap, no just don't have or see spending that much money on shoes.

couldn't find snaps the right size..lol

Really I have found a couple of sellers on ebay that really sell them at a great price. They buy them from Onesoles in batches so they get a discount, then resell them. I have purchased them at less than 1/2 the price on the website.

Got the new kitten heels for 59, total including shipping..lol

great deals on ebay.

:) There are so many great products available that you can modify any item you wish. I had modest black heels that had discrete palm trees (but not desired) on them. I made very nice flowers out of black lace, beads etc. and attached them to the shoes. Voila!! New shoes. Check out items at JoAnn stores etc. You can do anything if you put your mind to it!

couldn't find snaps the right size..lol

Really I have found a couple of sellers on ebay that really sell them at a great price. They buy them from Onesoles in batches so they get a discount, then resell them. I have purchased them at less than 1/2 the price on the website.

Got the new kitten heels for 59, total including shipping..lol

great deals on ebay.

Be careful you are not buying stolen goods! The story can be a lot different than you think.

Your right, you have to be careful of stolen goods especially on the

"E". My seller has been selling at least a dozen pairs or so, along with 3 or 4 dozens of tops for years now. I wouldn't think they would be Hot!

Very reputable seller with thousands of excellent feedbacks.

DG

Archived