cruise credits on rccl website

When i log into the rccl website today to check on my reservation i see that i where i could access all my crown and anchor info that box is missing. I cant even see my credits, past cruises, member benefits. Where the box is is completely a blank space. It was there yesterday. So is anyones else missing.

When i log into the rccl website today to check on my reservation i see that i where i could access all my crown and anchor info that box is missing. I cant even see my credits, past cruises, member benefits. Where the box is is completely a blank space. It was there yesterday. So is anyones else missing.

Mine finally appeared 2 weeks ago after being MIA for about 6 months.

Called up RCCL and they cannot help transfer from C&A to website issues. Strange this is that all the info was there yesterday and totally dissapered today. So i cannot even access anything on crown and acchor. All i can see is my forthcoming cruises.

I can see my information, but my cruise history (which is correct) does not match my cruise points.

I contacted Crown and Anchor and received the reply that they know the problem exists, but do not know when it will be fixed. As someone in the IT business, I find that response incomprehensible.

i pointed it out last November--as i had a concern prioor to cruising. RCCL had the correct info--but not the website. They asked me to be patient. I just contacted them again in earlyAugust. I thought I had exercised plenty of patience--similar response.

I can see my information, but my cruise history (which is correct) does not match my cruise points.

I contacted Crown and Anchor and received the reply that they know the problem exists, but do not know when it will be fixed. As someone in the IT business, I find that response incomprehensible.

As per C&A this problem has existed on their web site since May 2007. Their systems seem to have the correct points, however the translation to the web site is incorrect. I guess its not that important to RCI in displaying correct data on their web site.

I just turned Platinum but the web site stills shows me as gold. So, I can't see the Platinum Coupon discounts and the balance owed for my next cruise is incorrect because it dosen't include the Platinum discount for a balcony cabin (note: The invoice e-mailed to me is correct). Its more than just an incorrect point value.

Archived