Diving Pictures...Nassau & Coco Cay

alsanto

Here are some of our diving & cruise pictures We sailed the Sovereign of the Seas Oct.18th and had a great time. we dove at Coco Cay... (ships tour Only) and then we dove in Nassau (we booked on-line with Nassau Scuba Center 2-Am dives and 2 afternoon dives) Ship didn't like that to much... but oh well we did it. And they were great, we had a lot of fun with them. and we got to dive with SHARKS..... :D water was about 82 and Vis was about 100+. [url]http://community.webshots.com/user/alsantoro[/url]

Nita

GREAT pictures!! Thanks for sharing...sure makes me want to dive even more and espsecially in Nassau now, which is our first stop/dive. <G> How did you like Nassau Scuba Centre?? We're booked privately with them too, on the recommendation of others, but I'm always interested to hear what people have to say about them. How big was the boat? How was service? Thanks for any info you can give me.

We had a great time with them. And they are very fun people. The Boat was big about 40-50ft. One thing I will tell you is make sure you bring your own water and snacks, they didn't have any on the boat. We did 4 tanks, and had I known this I would have brought some. But all in all we would dive with them again.

Nita

Thanks for the tip about water and snacks. I've never been on a dive boat that didn't have water and serve at least oranges between dives, so this is great to know. We're only doing 2 tanks with them, so we'll plan accordingly. I hadn't planned on taking any bottled water on our cruise, but now I will for sure!

I'm sorry I forgot to say that they did have a cooler full of ice water. I just like to have my bottle with me and you could always take the bottle of water from your room. And they do have water & soda & chips in the office, when you sign in you can buy. I think $1. each.

Nita

So they have little paper cups for the cooler of ice water then? That'll work for us instead of taking our own. Since we're just doing the morning dives with them, we'll be back in time for lunch so a snack isn't going to be necessary. Thanks again for the info, it's invaluable!

We're doing a Christmas cruise on Celebrity. We always take 2 cameras with us (the high quality disposable kind), so I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures. I'm particularly looking forward to diving the Rhone in Tortola, but after reading (and seeing) how much you liked Nassau, I'm pretty stoked for that too!! Nassau will be our first dive and our first port of call, so all our other dives will have to live up to it. ;-) I'll definitely post pics and a full review of our dives.

Archived