Can we see ALL of the available staterooms for any given sailing?

elena7seas

Can anyone tell me if there is a website where you can see ALL of the staterooms available for any given Celebrity sailing.

I know you can see a wider selection of availability on the T*****ocity site than on Celebrity, but is there anywhere that you can see the complete unsold inventory?

No. For competitive reasons, none of the cruise lines allow all their available cabins to be shown at once. They limit them to a certain number, generally 6-7 (depending on line) at once, though through some sites you can input specific cabin numbers to see if they are still available.

No. For competitive reasons, none of the cruise lines allow all their available cabins to be shown at once. They limit them to a certain number, generally 6-7 (depending on line) at once, though through some sites you can input specific cabin numbers to see if they are still available.

Would you be able to give some *indication* of which sites you can query specific cabins?

That would be very helpful.

On any site, the "available" staterooms are those that the site can sell. From what I have seen the availability on the typical site seems to default to whatever three staterooms Celebrity happens to show as available when one goes through the first pass at booking.

There may be other staterooms available if one goes to the travel agent who has a deposit on them and is hoping to sell them to that agent's clients. Only that agent can sell them until they are released for one reason or another.

Art

It is very easy to get the room you want on the Celebrity web site and then you can transfer it to whatever travel agent you wish. Just go to the deck plan and find a few rooms you'd like and then when you go to book just put in the room number - if it is available it will let you book it - if not go to your next choice with the room number or if you don't want to do that just call - they are there 24/7 and will give you any room you want as long as it is available. You can then take your reservation over to your travel agent or keep it with Celebrity if you wish. They have always helped me pick which side of the ship to be on and have always been right. For the last cruise they actually helped me get a good aft cabin - which will be the first time we are trying one. Good luck. :D

It is very easy to get the room you want on the Celebrity web site and then you can transfer it to whatever travel agent you wish. Just go to the deck plan and find a few rooms you'd like and then when you go to book just put in the room number - if it is available it will let you book it - if not go to your next choice with the room number or if you don't want to do that just call - they are there 24/7 and will give you any room you want as long as it is available. You can then take your reservation over to your travel agent or keep it with Celebrity if you wish. They have always helped me pick which side of the ship to be on and have always been right. For the last cruise they actually helped me get a good aft cabin - which will be the first time we are trying one. Good luck. :D

That's exactly how I booked my two current Celebrity cruises. I looked at the deck plans. I picked several staterooms, I then put the room numbers in to see if they were available, I did them in order of my preference. When a room showed available, I booked it.:)

Since the many TA online sites show the very same cabins...and at times they vary in numbers available You'd think that those are pretty sure to be most of the cabins still available. On Celeb site you can do the hunt & peck version and type in all the numbers you'd like to check but going to the other sites sure give you a better idea, many even have flashing "dots' so you don't need to search each tiny # on deckplans. If you then wish to deal with celebrity go and type in that cabin and do it on their site. I find Celebrity to have the worst information on their site! Not only need you peer at tiny deckplan # but they only give you a small handful of the cabins actually still open (Pushing the worst ones???) If you check one out, and move on (reject)...they will put up new cabins sometimes!

Another trick we learned with our last booking. Had gone to the Celebrity web site, found a cabin we liked, and called our on-line travel agent. They did not see that cabin as available. However, they booked another nearby and then were able to change to the one we wanted without initially having been able to see it.

Archived