Hawaii private shore excursions

Perl of the Seas

What ports?? In Kona we went on the Captain Zodiac raft excursion and to date that has been my all time favorite. I can't imagine ever having more fun than I had on that! It is definitely a thrill ride. The lady next to me kept screaming "slow down; slow down". I was having the time of my life!!

We cruised through Hawaii on the Carnival Spirit last October and wanted to try snorkeling, with help as it was our first time. We had eliminated some excursions from consideration because: (1) we didn't want to chance missing their sail time because our ship got us ashore too late; (2) we didn't want to bother with a taxi or rental to get to their dock; and (3) we wanted a true sail. Kamanu Snorkel, an independent out of Kailua-Kona, satisfied all the above. They picked us up at our pier via van and returned us free. They were a small cat, with less than two dozen capacity, allowing for great interaction and service with and by their crew of two. (The captain, BTW, was a retired PhD in oceanography with great conversation, as well as skill, to offer.) Check them out at (800) 348-3091 or http://www.kamanu.com (If you book via or even mention their web site, they offer a discount.) Hope this is of some help and that you have a great trip.

Archived