Another points question 125k or 250 k free crz

A few months ago i read on these boards that Rccl had changed the points for a free cruise from 125k to 250k.Well i just got my crown and anchor mag and it has a add for the c.c and at the bottom it says 125k for a free 7 night carib cruise for 2.So which is it?I have 136k for points and would like to use them for the free part.I also want to bring my 2 kids-would i pay just the 3rd and 4th rate or would they charge me full for them being were getting the 1st 2 free.

2.Do you book the cruise with the deposit then send them the point vouchers and then it gets deducted.Or do you pay for it in full and then get the refund back for the free cruise part.

Thanks for any help.

A few months ago i read on these boards that Rccl had changed the points for a free cruise from 125k to 250k.Well i just got my crown and anchor mag and it has a add for the c.c and at the bottom it says 125k for a free 7 night carib cruise for

The 125K is for a 7 nite lowest OV cabin. The 250K points is for a 7 nite BALCONY cabin.

2.So which is it?I have 136k for points and would like to use them for the free part.I also want to bring my 2 kids-would i pay just the 3rd and 4th rate or would they charge me full for them being were getting the 1st 2 free.

The rate for the 3rd & 4th is the same rate as the 3rd & 4th if you were paying for the entire cabin. Not the full rate!

2.Do you book the cruise with the deposit then send them the point vouchers and then it gets deducted.Or do you pay for it in full and then get the refund back for the free cruise part.

Yes, you book your cruise, then request the certificate from BOA, to turn into RC before final payment of that cruise. The certificates need to be applied to a cruise within 6 months of the issue date on the certificates. You do NOT need to cruise with-in the 6 months, just apply the certificate to a cruise!

Thanks for any help.

I hope this helpd you!

125K is for an outside cabin, 250K is for balcony, both 5-7 day caribbean or mexican riviera.

When I turned in my points for our free cruise, I paid the deposit, mailed the coupons, then received the credit. It took a while, they aren't quick unless the cruise is soon is what I was told. I did my coupons in Feb. for a Dec. cruise.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Archived