Christmas cruise question...

cookok

This is our first Christmas cruise on the Celebration. Will they decorate the ship for Christmas and have special holiday happenings? We're having a small family reunion, 3 cabins, and my Mom is afraid it might not seem like Christmas. This is her first cruise and our 5th, but first holiday cruise. Thanks and blessings...

the ships do decorate. some more then others. Its what you make it. There will not be snow. ;) there are not any real celebrations for the holiday. Santa was on the vision, in the lobby christmas morning. Other then that I dont remember anything real special.

Too many nationalities and religions for the ship to really celebrate one way or another.

We were on the Legend last Christmas and the ship was beautifully decorated everywhere. We had a Christmas carol sing along, Christmas church service, special dinner and menu, Santa, and a Christmas show. It was very festive.

We were on the Princess Star Christmas 2002. The ship was decorated very festively and of course, Santa was there. The staff, including many of the waitstaff and cabin stewards, gathered in the atrium and sang Christmas carols. It was very special and touching.

We also made a magnetic "Happy Holidays" sign to post on our stateroom door.

Have a great time!

janet

My family has booked 5 cabins on the Dec. 13th Ecstasy cruise out of Galveston. We are bringing along some of our own decorations. We are making Christmas door magnets, will have Christmas cling-ons to put on the glass doors to the verandas, and might bring some tiny little trees with lights for each cabin. None of this will take up much room in luggage. I hope the rest of the ship is festive too. It will be the first time cruising for most of them.

Archived