Questions About Divers Down-gc

RMILLER4292

Can anybody relate experiences they have had with divers down in GC, My girlfriend and I are newly certified divers, and looking for a good dive op in GC, I like Divers Down because they offer the stingray city dive at 1pm, which is a good time for us. Any help is appreciated, Thanks

Ryan

Rhapsody 08/26/03

Rhapsody 01/09/05

We used them in April. They were a really nice operation. We not only did Stingray City, but a wall dive too (they "introduced" us to Psycho - a very old eel with cataracts!). There were only 5 of us on the boat. Their office is near Captain Marvins shop, about a 5 mintue walk. Hope your ship makes it to Grand Cayman and you get to dive. We would love to go bck and stay a week. Glad to here Divers Down is still in operation after the hurricane.

Has anyone heard when they will start up of scuba diving operations in Grand Cayman?

Know the snorkeling businesses are ready but if I read it right- Island Marketing Caymans post said they won''t be ready for divers til December 15th?

Thanks for any info you might have- certainly looking forward to diving there instead of Cozumel!

Spent a week diving with them in July. Would go diving with them again in a heartbeat.

See if you can get a small group to charter the afternoon stingray trip and do a two tank with the north wall first (right next to stingray city), stingrays second. The north wall is a phenomenal dive! You would get the best of both.

Good people! I am glad they survived the hurricane.

Guys thanks so much for all of the information. I have not heard back from Divers down yet, so I am hoping that all is well with them. I will let everyone know when I hear back from them. I will also give a full report when I return.

Ryan

ps any divers on the Rhapsody on 01/09/05??

Archived