Bingo on pacific sun..

chelle40

might be a silly question but do we need to take dobbers or pens etc to play bingo or are they provided or do we purchase them onboard??

ONLY 15 DAYS TO GO....YIPEE!!!

Hi Michelle,

You can bring your own or buy them on board:) I think they are only about $2 each, not very much anyway.

yay!! whoohoo 15 days!!

Since I plan to play bingo at least once or twice AND WIN LOL best get my dobbler tommorow as packing this weekend. YEAh only 8 days for us. Maybe can leave dobbler on board in sercet place since you on next cruise LOL:p ;) :p

Since I plan to play bingo at least once or twice AND WIN LOL best get my dobbler tommorow as packing this weekend. YEAh only 8 days for us. Maybe can leave dobbler on board in sercet place since you on next cruise LOL:p ;) :p

that sounds like a plan...i could go on a treasure hunt for the wonderful bingo dobber :)

Perhaps we could have a bingo dobber relay you could disembark with it held high in the air and Michelle can grab it from you as she boards!:rolleyes: And if you have won bingo then it would become the lucky bingo dobber, higly prized!

On our Shimmer Cruise on the P Dawn 10-19 August Someone won bingo jackpot -over $9,000 :)

I never got around to playing at all even on a 9 night cruise

Its so easy to get into holiday mode and once your are in it its a struggle to get to activities:eek:

Hi Fellow cc'ers,

Just an update about Bingo on the Sun Princess. We were on Sun Princess in June/ July and they did not use the push through Bingo tickets. They were using the more familiar Bingo cards.

So you will need to take a pen or dobber with you.

Good Luck!

Regards

CRUISING ALONG:)

Ummmm What is a dobber? Obviously I've never played bingo :p

just a marker thingy with a round end of coloured ink on it made for bingo...instead of crossing off the numbers or colouring them in with a pen or texta you just dob them with the bingo dobber

2weeks till sailaway...bring it on!!!!!!

I could leave the LUCKY dobbler with the purser desk and you could pick it up when you get on board and then leave for the next cruise the same way. Could label with your cabin number:D :D Anyone who wins must promise to buy all users of LUCKY dobbler a lovely little present. (part of the goodluck) LOL:o The Lucky dobbler could keep going and going around around. We could even take silly photos of LUCKY dobbler with towel animals, lounging by the pool, having dinner etc etc LOL I can just see the happy little dobbler now ful of good luck for all his friends.

Yes think I have gone a bit crazy with all the exicitment of cruise coming up so soon.

I could leave the LUCKY dobbler with the purser desk and you could pick it up when you get on board and then leave for the next cruise the same way. Could label with your cabin number:D :D Anyone who wins must promise to buy all users of LUCKY dobbler a lovely little present. (part of the goodluck) LOL:o The Lucky dobbler could keep going and going around around. We could even take silly photos of LUCKY dobbler with towel animals, lounging by the pool, having dinner etc etc LOL I can just see the happy little dobbler now ful of good luck for all his friends.

Yes think I have gone a bit crazy with all the exicitment of cruise coming up so soon.

sounds like a plan to me...

cabin number U164

let me know if you follow thru :)

Have written down you cabin number and will follow thru. Since you get on day I get off will have no time for message but promise to do. Don't forget who's on cruise after you?? need to get their cabin number.

:) UMMM will buy today what color do you think we should get? maybe will get 2 .

ok excellent...so it will be at the pursers desk then??

my name is michelle so you can add that to my cabin number :)

I will find the cruise after mine and post a message on here for anyone who wants the lucky dobber

have fun next week...5 days for you...12 days for me...woohooo!!!!

Archived