AOS- Arrival in San Juan

Does anyone know if you're allowed to disembark AOS prior to 7:00 a.m.? RCCL website indicates an arrival time of 0700, but in past cruises we've been able to walk off with our luggage prior to that. We did sail AOS two years ago, however, I don't recall the earliest time of disembarkation. I do recall the customs booths being unmanned. I am thinking that the 0700 might be related to the customs officers starting their shift. Thanks.

Because of our stop in U.S. St. Thomas on 8/30/08 we cleared immigration on board before we were allowed to leave the ship that day. Threfore when we docked on 8/31 in SJ we did not have to clear immigration because it was done the day before. It was the fastest embarkation ever in all of our 25 cruises.

Because of our stop in U.S. St. Thomas on 8/30/08 we cleared immigration on board before we were allowed to leave the ship that day. Threfore when we docked on 8/31 in SJ we did not have to clear immigration because it was done the day before. It was the fastest embarkation ever in all of our 25 cruises.

But you still have to clear customs when disembarking in San Juan:mad:

Archived