We Are Going To Try Seabourn

Suite Travels

We finally will break our habit in November 09 by giving Seabourn a try on the new Odyssey. We are die hard Crystal fans and we have cruised with many people who cruise both lines and love them both. The only reason we have not sailed Seabourn is that the present fleet is too small and the absence of balcony's.

We have been assured that the food and the level of service is right up there with Crystal. One lady on our last Crystal cruise told me that she would only sail on Seabourn and Crystal.

I have lurked on this board for some time and have enjoyed reading all your reviews. Martita sounds like the Queen of Seabourn like our own Keith1010 is the King of Crystal.:D So with that being said, we are really excited about sailing with all of you who will be on the Odyssey next year.:)

Suite Travels

A big "Welcome to Seabourn" and to our family!

No, I'm not Queen of Seabourn......but I have been annointed as

"Queen of the Scalawags!" I'm sure my fellow Texan and friend, Keith, reigns as Crystal King! We've been good buddies for several years and I'm looking forward to finally meeting both sweet Keith and his lovely wife, Anne Marie, next Oct. on the Seabourn Odyssey.:p (they board in Istanbul, I believe)

I think you will be impressed with the new Seabourn Odyssey ~~

When our President presented her Odyssey ship travel slideshow last Jan. aboard the Legend we were all riveted in our seats~~ it looked very luxurious and comfortable. Especially the balconies.

And I know service and food will be Seabourn 6* ~~

Again, Bienvenidas to Seabourn!

Martita B.

Yes, caviar is available anytime ~~at no charge!

True story ~~I have friends in Florida who are seasoned cruisers but had not sailed Seabourn. Last year I visited in their home and we discussed Seabourn. When I simply mentioned "caviar upon request anytime" they booked 3 cruises!

Many Sailor's enjoy caviar at the Sky Bar during the afternoons.....

others call in an order when they are having their cocktail, dressing for dinner. Available 24/7!:p

Martita B.

Suite Travels

Another most convenient feature Seabourn offers is the "Valet Luggage Service." I don't think too many cruise lines offers this service. It's so nice when DHL picks up your luggage at your home, then when you board, it's awaiting in your suite. You can also choose to send it back to your home.

Happy Sailing!

MB

Another most convenient feature Seabourn offers is the "Valet Luggage Service." I don't think too many cruise lines offers this service.

Actually, Crystal offers Luggage Concierge - same kind of thing. And RSSC partners with "Luggage Free".

DHL, by the way, is now using UPS for all shipping within US and looks like they are going to focus on intenational shipping (their strong suit). DHL was never profitable with its Express business (within US).

So does that mean that this Monday I can expect an UPS truck instead of a DHL truck at our house to pick up our luggage?

(P.S. Did you guys know that their secret weapon in turning out so many yummy breadsticks is a pasta machine?)

So does that mean that this Monday I can expect an UPS truck instead of a DHL truck at our house to pick up our luggage?

(P.S. Did you guys know that their secret weapon in turning out so many yummy breadsticks is a pasta machine?)

I knew about the pasta machine....but damn...I have forgotten how many breadsticks they make each day!! That was a trivia question that I swore I would never forget......but i have forgotten!! :confused:

Archived