Midnight Buffet

STEPHEN LARKIN

So, you are not still angry are you?

I'm not angry and never have been angry with you (although there are other people out there that I could cheerfully throttle :) )

all is well, but only if you forgive me????:)

I can't forgive you - there's nothing to forgive!

speedos, NOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek:

I know I am delving into a subject I know little about, but when I first cruised on the S.S. Bitanis there was a lovely older gentleman from Russia living in Toronto. He seemed to be drawn to us, as a family and particularly my younger son, Scott, who was 8. I, With my vivid imagination, believed him to be a spy and tried desperately to avoid the gentleman. The upshot of the story is, he wasn't really a Russian spy, but that he was a lonely, widower who had just lost his wife, He also was an attorney and a fabulous pianist, but the thing I remember the most was that he wore a Speedo with the Canadian Maple Leaf on it. My question is, have you seen a Speedo with the Union Jack on it. Curious that is all!!!

have you seen a Speedo with the Union Jack on it. Curious that is all!!!

It's not really answering your question but I wouldn't wear one if such a thing existed so I've never noticed one. A quick search produces this image. Is this the kind of thing you mean?

trunks.jpg.0b14f7c33a2c1a646e020a57ae5b6811.jpg

It's not really answering your question but I wouldn't wear one if such a thing existed so I've never noticed one. A quick search produces this image. Is this the kind of thing you mean?

By 'eck Malcolm, you've lost a bit of weight since our last Tesco Breakfast. What's the secret?

J

Certainly not! It's Speedos all the way for me :D

Any male person over the age of 9 wearing speedos in public is the equivalent of parading about with a large banner saying

'Look at me. Amn't I a Big Boy?'

I'm only glad that there are no horses at sea to be frightened.

You've let me down, You've let yourself down, You've let the whole school down.

Gari

icon7.gif

Any male person over the age of 9 wearing speedos in public is the equivalent of parading about with a large banner saying

'Look at me. Amn't I a Big Boy?'

I'm only glad that there are no horses at sea to be frightened.

You've let me down, You've let yourself down, You've let the whole school down.

Gari

icon7.gif

Oh, but there are. How many seahorses have you seen lately?

And the school is doing fine!

It's strange - I always though a speedo was a device for telling how fast you were travelling in a car.

J

fahr03.gif

Good one! Aren't you having fun!!!

Could you help me figure out how to place a picture of Jean Luc up in the left hand corner like the one you have of your cat?

And Happyscot says he owes you a quid--is that 5 dollars?

Could you help me figure out how to place a picture of Jean Luc up in the left hand corner like the one you have of your cat?

The image has to be very small. If you e-mail the image you want to use to me I'll re-size it for you and send it back with full instructions.

And Happyscot says he owes you a quid--is that 5 dollars?

No - a quid is £1.00, currently about $1.75 - not that I've got any chance of collecting.

sterb126.gif

Archived