Midnight Buffet

STEPHEN LARKIN

Thank you, Rob. I read the information from Cadbury--very interesting. I saw no mention of pig's blood, but do you think that Cadbury would actually admit it, if they did put pig's blood in their chocolate?

That Montezuma was quite a guy, wasn't he??

They would admit od course, who wouldnt,

your madder than me and thats saying something lol

:eek:

I don't know why but I always worry when someone tells me they are fun.. after all what are they judging against. If Rob is trying to come, I should only do the same. If global warming is occuring blame HAL or Carnival and buy shares in Piz Buin and Ambre Solaire

Judging against what is not fun, of course. Yes, and you are welcome too. We can have a party in one of the closed dining rooms--they are, after all, quite large. First we can have a yoga session, then we'll party--veggies only, though--and water,l lots and lots of water, but not in plastic bottles, in glasses laced with lemon or lime, your choice. We'll have fun--just wait!!:)

They would admit od course, who wouldnt,

your madder than me and thats saying something lol

:eek:

It began happening yesterday. They finally pushed me over the edge! I found myself falling, falling--just like Alice--then there was that darn poem that kept blabbing on and on in my head, you know the one, Twas brillig. . . and then--. . Hey, I got it--Scrap the other party. Most of you guys are English, right? Why a TEA PARTY is perfect. There, now I know you all will come!!!:)

Ha, never again. the last time we (Brits) were invited by one of you (Yanks) to a tea party, Boston ..... We may be slow learners but even a blind pig finds a truffle sometimes.

But just look at what we have developed into because of that tea party. Everything great--everything beautiful!! It's the end result that counts., after all!

Well now being a "brit" or british, I have had "tea", "afternoon tea" "high tea" but never a "tea party" .

what do you spose we will do at a tea party then, can I bring my famouse chocolate trifle, are there cakes sandwhichs and can I still drink my tea from a saucer cos I love doing that and so does Jim ?

Well now being a "brit" or british, I have had "tea", "afternoon tea" "high tea" but never a "tea party" .

what do you spose we will do at a tea party then, can I bring my famouse chocolate trifle, are there cakes sandwhichs and can I still drink my tea from a saucer cos I love doing that and so does Jim ?

Reet posh, eeh bah gum, we never had saucers, manhole covers was all we could afford, and we couldn't bring them indoors.

Nope we aint posh mister, but we had china saucers down ere, you lot had them manole covers cos they was biguns.

Well, I can assure you, at our party we will only have the best from China, china,rimmed in gold plate, tested for lead of course, and the best Nestea I can find. I am learning to make scones with real curdled cream and we'll have lots and lots of strawberries dipped in your wonderful "blood infused" chocolate. And finally cucumber sandwiches laced with little bits of catnip. Sounds good, right???

Vending machines on cruise ships! Especially on Cunard! Would surely stop me from cruising. What about a food court? And a big shopping mall? No need to cruise. I have all that at home.

While I have seen some people pig out on cheap cruises (once on NCL Norway I saw an obese man order two dinners each night--and eat them both) most people order what they will eat. I don't see much food wasted. And whether they are obese or not--it's their business.

Well, I can assure you, at our party we will only have the best from China, china,rimmed in gold plate, tested for lead of course, and the best Nestea I can find. I am learning to make scones with real curdled cream and we'll have lots and lots of strawberries dipped in your wonderful "blood infused" chocolate. And finally cucumber sandwiches laced with little bits of catnip. Sounds good, right???

dear god, what is nestea, at least a good tes, please, forget the scones too and the chocolate, , the catnip could be interesting and sure test for lead, i love good lead, makes the tea taste so much better, jim will agree cos he like manhole covers

dear god, what is nestea, at least a good tes, please, forget the scones too and the chocolate, , the catnip could be interesting and sure test for lead, i love good lead, makes the tea taste so much better, jim will agree cos he like manhole covers

It's the best America has to offer. I'll bring extra. It comes in a jar--more bang for your buck--and you can either have it hot or cold, your choice. Better be hot, because Mother told me you don't have ice over there. You can drink it iced though. No need for sugar lumps because it comes presweetened with SweetnLow and even artificial lemon. It just might change your view of tea!! Oh and the catnip is to make everyone just a little frisky, but we must keep it quiet. Also, if the Cheshire Cat stops in, he'll want to know why we don't have any!!

It's the best America has to offer. I'll bring extra. It comes in a jar--more bang for your buck--and you can either have it hot or cold, your choice. Better be hot, because Mother told me you don't have ice over there. You can drink it iced though. No need for sugar lumps because it comes presweetened with SweetnLow and even artificial lemon. It just might change your view of tea!! Oh and the catnip is to make everyone just a little frisky, but we must keep it quiet. Also, if the Cheshire Cat stops in, he'll want to know why we don't have any!!

Oh lord, you have gone tooooo far now, iced tes, hot tea, in a jar please stop , go away aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, tea has to made with tea and boiling water, i dont want your tea or your sraggy scones or sweetnlow, take it all away and just leave me with "CATNIP" loads of catnip, byw can I have catnip to take to the cabin hee hee hee

Oh lord, you have gone tooooo far now, iced tes, hot tea, in a jar please stop , go away aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, tea has to made with tea and boiling water, i dont want your tea or your sraggy scones or sweetnlow, take it all away and just leave me with "CATNIP" loads of catnip, byw can I have catnip to take to the cabin hee hee hee

Well, I'm sorry, I am not a tea connoisseur. Are the little baggy thingy's better than out of the jar? Okay, I can bring that as well. But I don't think they come presweetened! And the scones won't be scraggy if you put enough curdled cream on it. I told you--you must be quiet about the catnip. shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Archived