2 things I learned this week

Odoyal Rulez

One: Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr pepper tastes horrible...absolutely horrible and its a shame i have to finish the rest of the case so i dont waste it.

Two: Mustard Greens are awful. I picked them up since they were cheaper than most lettuce, huge bag thinking all right I can save a buck. Boy was I wrong, those things are terribly spicy and not fit for consumption IMO.

lol That's funny. Havent tried the Diet cherry choco Dr. Pepper. However, my hubby can cook up a mean pot of Mustard Greens. I dont know what all he puts in them when he cooks them, but they are soooooo goood. Not spicey. :( Sorry you didnt enjoy your greens!

To funny! But if you didn't try them you wouldn't know. Did you eat the mustard greens raw? I put kale (kale, cabbage, mustard greens are all kind of related) into soups, shred it into thin strips. It is good for you and after it is in the soup it doesn't have much flavor. So don't throw the bag out try it in something. Or saute it with some garlic & onion, that makes everything taste good!

kelly

One: Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr pepper tastes horrible...absolutely horrible and its a shame i have to finish the rest of the case so i dont waste it.

Two: Mustard Greens are awful. I picked them up since they were cheaper than most lettuce, huge bag thinking all right I can save a buck. Boy was I wrong, those things are terribly spicy and not fit for consumption IMO.

Oh, both of those sound nasty! :eek:

I don't know for sure but if mustard greens are the same as greens you put them in a pot with bacon, ham hocks and spices and some other stuff, maybe onion and cook forever. My sister makes them it is a southern thing I think and they are really good if you cook them right and you like dark leafy greens. You might check the food channel web site as they have a new show with the Heeleys I think and they cook a lot of that southern stuff. It could also be that I am thinking of collard greens, I know what she uses is large leaf and dark green.

Archived